Thread
Printable Version

Up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time offer

This thread has been Downed by lbjedwardat 9-13-2023 22:59.

Amazon.com gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

$30 Gift card sent

Amazon gift card sent for viewing points.  Looking forward to getting back to viewing!

Hi I just send a $100 Amazon gift card to bjedward@gmail.com Please credit my year x2 subscription. And it is a bit confusing with the email address bjedward and lbjedward. Maybe you guys can change the instructions a bit that it is more clear. Bc I wasn’t sure either till I read the the thread of the post and comments. Best wishes from Germany

Reply 23#23 dave-john's post

It's LBJedward@gmail.com

Amazon #111-1543547-4859411 1080 Points Please Thanks!!!

Hello, still waiting on my points to be added. Sent gift card last night and no points have been added yet (nearly 24 hrs). Also sent email to lbjedward and heard nothing back. Thank you for your help. 

i sent to bjedward no reply...its the addy thats posted up
i thought his e mail had changed...im not happy

[ Last edited by banlron at 5-5-2021 14:09 ]

just sent 10 USD with Amazon,please, add PTS to my account. 114-9780708-3296236 
Thank you
[ Last edited by kolousek003 at 5-5-2021 18:24 ]

What is going on? PTS Fraud?

So I sent money to the email in your instructions and poor owner of the email replied to me, that he has no idea, what is going on. I guess you have a mistake in the instructions! So I lost 10 USD now. What it the correct address to send amazon gift card? Is it this one LBJedward@gmail.com or BJedward@gmail.com? And all your links above are not working. Please, make it right. Thank you

I apologize for this. Somehow the (L) got dropped from the original post.

It's BJedward@gmail.com">LBJedward@gmail.com

Send him all the pertinent details and any funds lost will be reimbursed.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-7-2021 17:51 ]

This is what I'm seeing in the Thread

Luckily, Amazon refunded my gift card to bjedward@gmail.com. I was wondering why no points were added:

Pts:
Send an Amazon.COM Gift Card by Email as payment to buy Pts(default option), please leave your USERNAME in the message box  and you will get up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access time in 8hrs.:
10USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 150pts(100pts*150%).
20USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 352pts(220pts*160%).
30USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 595pts(350pts*170%).
50USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 1080pts(600pts*180%).
100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 2600pts(1300pts*200%).
If you didn't mention both pts and subscription in your message, we will credit you Pts. If you need unlimited access service, you can send a message to BJedward@gmail.com" rel="noopener" target="_blank" style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(30, 84, 148);">LBJedward@gmail.com to request subscription.
Unlimited access service(Subscription):
Please specify that you need unlimited access service in message  when you send an Amazon.com gift card to BJedward@gmail.com" rel="noopener" target="_blank" style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(30, 84, 148);">LBJedward@gmail.com, please leave your USERNAME in the message box .

Please add point as I have sent another card to lbjedward@gmail.com

payment sent

A $100 amazon gift card was emailed to LBJedward@gmail.com - please credit my 2 year unlimited subscription - thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Amazon.com gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card to LBJedward@gmail.com . Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

gift card

I have been trying to find out where my gift card points went since May 2021 No one has responded I have sent three pms to Ibjedward Who else should I be talking to?
Things Change

Quote:
Originally posted by suzannasinister at 6-28-2021 13:28 I have been trying to find out where my gift card points went since May 2021 No one has responded I have sent three pms to Ibjedward Who else should I be talking to?

Many apologies for this. Unfortunately Ibjedward is the only point of contact for these issues. But, I've pmd fellow Mod - Shinny on your behalf. She's in fair contact with him and he responds to her emails.

$50 voucher sent for Points

Please credit accordingly, $50 sent and requesting the points option. Thanks

Hello

Hey @lbjedward's, I just send you an amazon gift card $20, if you can add the points to my account that would be great. 

Please add points

Hello,  I sent a 20$ Amazon gift card to bjedward two days ago and so far haven’t received  my points to my account, please add them as unlimited viewing. Account is inttraveller  Thank you

Amazon.com gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

Credit Points

Sent amazon gift card for $100  Amazon order=111-1700077-9977031
Please credit points

Thread