Thread
Printable Version

special offer / gift card ?

special offer / gift card ?

Can you still pay with Amazon Gift card and is the special offer still valid, because the post about it has gone.

If no then how can I pay for 30 day sub plz.

TY.

Reply 1#1 Noverman's post

I'm not sure if the offer is still valid. Once I find out, I'll let you know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 Noverman's post

I've heard back, and the offer is still valid. Here are the details:

We offer the following secure direct payment methods. And this offer is permanently valid and you can use it anytime.
You will be credited up to 100% EXTRA Pts or unlimited access service time ONLY by the following payment methods (your Pts or subscription will be credited to your account by our support team in 8hrs after your payment sent).
Email an Amazon.COM Gift Card to LBJedward@gmail.com:
Pts:
Send an Amazon.COM Gift Card by Email as payment to buy Pts(default option), please leave your USERNAME in the message box and you will get up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access time in 8hrs.:
10USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 150pts(100pts*150%).
20USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 352pts(220pts*160%).
30USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 595pts(350pts*170%).
50USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 1080pts(600pts*180%).
100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 2600pts(1300pts*200%).
If you didn't mention both pts and subscription in your message, we will credit you Pts. If you need unlimited access service, you can send a message to LBJedward@gmail.com to request subscription.
Unlimited access service(Subscription):
Please specify that you need unlimited access service in message when you send an Amazon.com gift card to LBJedward@gmail.com, please leave your USERNAME in the message box .
10USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 30 days unlimited access service(20days*150%).
20USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 70 days unlimited access service(44days*160%).
30USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 120 days unlimited access service(70days*170%).
50USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 270 days unlimited access service(150days*180%).
100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 730 days unlimited access service(365days*200%).
Please visit Amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... s=gift-cards&sr=1-1 to send a gift card via Email. Amazon.COM accepts all main credit cards and debit cards around the world and it doesn't charge you any fee.
Please leave your USERNAME in message box and you will get up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time in 8hrs, and we will send you a confirmation message to your registered email address after your pts or service has been credited.
PayPal(NOT Recommended): zangsongyuancl@163.com
Attention: You will be credited 50% extra pts ONLY by sending your payment to THIS PayPal account.
Please copy and paste the email address zangsongyuancl@163.com as receiver on your PayPal and leave your USERNANE in message box only and we will credit you 50% extra pts in 8hrs.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread