Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Why does this always happen =/

I have been using this site for awhile and I keep running into problems. My latest is one that has happened before. I have tried everything that has been suggested in this thread but nothing seems to work. I was watching Medium and was on my third episode of the day but everytime I try to watch it a black screen just loads and says done. I click the epi link, the window comes up, says its connecting, then just a black screen with 'done' at the bottom left. It wont even give me a chance to see the real player icon cause that is what I usually watch it in. So I try and paste the link into real player which has worked for other problems I have had but doesnt work for this. I was hoping this wouldnt come back again as I had left for awhile because of the problems I kept having on this site that dont seem to occur with others. I have watched plenty of shows on this site and then all of a sudden another problem. I have tried most everything and am really tired of trying things just to get it to work. Anyone else having this problem or that could offer some advice? Thank you, Lisa
creativeemotion dot com

Thread