Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

I get this error when I try to log in. June 3, 2009 Please fix this soon. err32MySQL server has gone awayMySQL Query Error SELECT * FROM uc_notelist WHERE closed='0' ORDER BY pri DESC, noteid ASC LIMIT 1 MySQL server has gone away

Reply 81# nathlund's post

It's fixed now. Sorry for the error.
We keep improving services for you.

episode not working well

The Shield Season 7 episode 5 at the end the last 10 mins or so the sound overlaps with scenes that are about 2 or 3 mins ahead please can u fix this thz :-)
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 For lost points and inconvenience. 6-26-2009 16:53

Reply 83#83 Noverman's post

Thank you for reporting this. See this thread and you will see the problem has been previously reported, so the techs are aware of it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 gypsiegirl66's post

Hello, After the VIP site upgrade, it now takes at least 7 to 10 minutes for the any show to load. I have tried all of the above and a lot more from advice taken from various websites to do with real player problems but nothing seems to work. If you are kind enough to respond, please do not ask if i have done any of the above because i have done it all. And even when the show loads, every 5 minutes or so, it has to load again and takes another 5 minutes each time. It is extremely difficult to watch a show. I have tried the above not only in my country, but two other countries as well and it is the same problem. I am using both macbook pro and imac with the same results. Oh, and for movieonline.cc, i have to load it with real player 10 as it wont work with realplayer 11. This is normal you may say but the thing is, i can only load viptv.net shows on realplayer 11 and that takes forever. So, to break it down, If i want to watch a series on vip, i have to use realplayer 11 and it takes forever. If i want to watch a movie on movieonline, i have to remove realplayer 11 and download and install realplayer 10. quite ridiculous, what did you guys do when you upgraded?

Reply 85#85 taryam's post

Have you checked out this thread? It is specific to Mac users since the upgrade. Please let me know if there are any suggsestions there that are helpful to you. Don't bother tying the ones you've already tried - but we had help from some members, so hopefully there will be something useful there for you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I can't find anyway how many points you get per F$

Reply 87#87 tippers's post

VIP home page in account Exchange F$

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

reply 89#89 hkp's post

Guess you had just registered yesterday 7/6... welcome aboard and hope you will enjoy this site.... please post here http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 8149&extra=page%3D1 for your formal welcome and get your welcome points from our moderators... see you around and enjoy!!!

realplayer does not work

i have been having a lot of issues with realplayer. i have the lastest version, but there seems to be a problem with it when you have vista 64x. i have spoken to the tech help on real.com and no one has been able to help me. I used to use this site all the time and now that i got a new computer i cant watch anything without it having to "connecting" every few minutes and the videos wont load (it does not matter how long you wait nothing happens no blue lines to show you how far you can watch) once the streaming stops there is basically nothing to do but start from the beginning of the episode and then pray that it works. I am using 512 DSL line so that is not the problem, and i dont have firewalls up. If there is anyone who can help me with this i would appreciate it. Supposedly realplayer is not compatible with the 64x but some people can still use it. If anyone has a new computer with Vista 64x i would love some help. Thanks, a very frustrated customer

Reply 91#91 candyk's post

I had to reinstall version 10.5 because 11 doesn't work for me at all. Once I put 10.5 back on, everything was fine. Give it a go and let us know how you get on.

Dual display cause my realplayer to freeze

I had subscribed for unlimited viewing and had no problems watching my old tv shows for a week. That is until I hook up another lcd monitor to my graphics card to try out its dual support function. It was pretty neat to have two screens. But later my realplayer could not load my shows to 100%. It always got stuck up to 50 or 66% I did what is told in the forums. Reinstall real player, restart pc etc. Nothing works. I wasn't able to watch any shows. Finally I decided to use single monitor again and finally I was able to watch the shows normal again. Anybody had any problems watching tv shows on real player using dual screen? Just thought I share my experience with this problem.

Reply 93#93 Heartfang's post

It seems odd that the dual screen should cause any issue with RealPlayer. Are you clicking on the real player logo and choosing to play in realplayer mode? Or are you using the first player that opens when you click on a show?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

is it just me?

i have been having problems with shows not connecting. i tried us and eur servers, same problem. I tried different shows , paid for and free, same problem. Its getting annoying too. God knows i only complain when there is something to complain about. had something been wrong with the servers lately?

reply 95#95 spoiledbratdee's post

Here is an alternative way in case the initial pop up window seemed broken or the connecting message hanged (like it is still connecting in about half an hour)... first, leave the initial pop up window open... then open your Real Player and click the File... in the drop down menu, point your mice to New then select the New Web Browser... a new window will open... go back to the initial pop up window and copy the link and paste it to the New Web Browser window.. ... then hit the enter key...you will be prompted to log in your account... log in then and wait for about 5 seconds to load and then follow the usual way if you want to watch it in Real Player mode... Hope this will help... Goodluck!

problem with server

I'm trying to watch the season finale of Hawthorne and gets a server error problem each time. Is there a way to fix this. All the other updates are fine. Schulenn

Reply 97#97 schulenn's post

It has been reported unfortunately you will have to be patient

Getting stuck loading

Hi, Been using both free and vip for a while now. Past few weeks the VIP (not free) has been getting stuck while loading. Gets to various %'s (most frustrating is 99%!) and then does nothing. Tried lots of tricks... I typically login, play, wait for it to begin playing, then click play in realplayer, then wait for it to load in RP (pause, wait for caching, leave it overnight to complete with record on, etc), always leave the initial play window open in the background. I have tried with both IE and Firefox and the result is the same for both servers (EU and US) on Windows. I'm located in New Zealand. Seems to be worst in my evenings (server maintenance??). Downloads overnight or in the morning seem to work more often. I have better than dialup, but not much. I've extended all the RP settings for caching, etc to the max. Tried recording while playing and also "download to"... both left overnight, both same results. Mostly trying with "The Tudors". This all used to work like a charm... within the past month it has gotten to the point where it is barely usable. Takes like 10 attempts to get a full show. Seriously. Any advice, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated!!! This is our only connection to the make-believe world of TV!

Reply 99#99 thetillmans's post

If you been using it , it for a while with no problem but have recently experience problem may i asked did you update firefox browser recently because it seem on occasion the new firefox version 3.5.2 has some sort problem loading episodes. it does load however you might need to retry few times. This why you should disable auto-update on firefox. i notice keep old version (3.0) and you had no problems might i suggest re-install the old version and try again on free shows. i hope that should sort out the problems. please check what version you are running Secondly you are not suppose to download any episode you see on here-this is streaming website host episode not meant as download

Thread