Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Reaplayer Problem

Hi

I have just installed chrome and at the moment it is working fine, I think it's Firefox thats the problem, never used Chrome before but it's super fast.

Hope this might help.

Reply 241#241 ritac-p's post

Chrome is my favorite for streaming

Reply 242#242 codebreaker's post

I still can't get chrome work for me

Reply 240#240 bala's post

Thanks I've only ever downloaded from the source not a third party

Reply 244#244 codebreaker's post

Sometimes when you can't download it from source you have look for it by third party

Reply 243#243 bala's post

Downloading with Chrome i find nice and tidy, with firefox you get a separate box and IE is worse

Reply 247#247 bala's post

I think firefox has the best extension

Reply 248#248 codebreaker's post

You should only add relevant extension , the more extension you add to the browser the longer it takes to load up.

Reply 249#249 bala's post

I only have three of my own and a few that come with thing like realplayer - java - McAfee

Reply 233#233 ritac-p's post

I found that if you disable the realplayer plugin and then enable it again it works OK. Well it did for me. Hope it works for you too.

Guys, can we quit the downloading talk please? Thank you.

I have uninstalled firefox, real player and quicktime. I have installed all of the current versions and I keep getting the same message. Plug-in is disabeled (whatever that means). I have lost over 12 points and I have no idea what is going on. What should I do???? I am using windows XP.

Why am I still a newbie. I have been using this site since January 2008

Reply 254#254 baybaykids3's post

you upgrade to a higher level based on the amount of points you have.

Quote:
Originally posted by baybaykids3 at 4-6-2011 21:51 I have uninstalled firefox, real player and quicktime. I have installed all of the current versions and I keep getting the same message. Plug-in is disabeled (whatever that means). I have lost over 12 ...

Hi first of all the current version will cause problems windows XP. I am using Firefox Version 3.5.16 as it seem to be the best one i can use without the browser crashing. The Plug-in disabled might be a bit tricky to sort out but i am hoping once do a clean uninstall find an older version firefox the plug should work.

Where is lbjedward

Thanks Bala, Do you know who can help me with lost points due to this real player situation. lbjedward is now an invalid recipient of my PM

Thank you Bala

You ROCK!!!!!

Reply 258#258 baybaykids3's post

Thank you

Converting F$ to points on VIP

I have just bought $100 of F$ and am unable to convert to points, when I click on the the link to do so it comes up witha 404 error, please help

Thread