Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Reply 217#217 Asheyd's post

Glad to hear it. Happy viewing!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

crashing

everytime i shut the viewing window it crashes firefox any body else haveing this problem ????
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 222#222 magic4u's post

What version of Firefox are you using ?

3517 bala

Reply 224#224 magic4u's post

Well i honestly don't know because that version is old, the problem new version 3.6.15 is that it doesn't load the episode properly so i wouldn't recommend that. i am using 3.5.16 have not had any problems. http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php?old_firefox=100

Reply 225#225 bala's post

i rolled back to that bala and it seems to be ok now thanks dude

I have been having a very odd problem for a long time. Each time I log on I can only watch one thing. When I try to watch something else (like the next episode) the viewing window opens to play, but the control bar is blank. The icon to play in real player doesn't show aswell. The only thing i can do is to close firefox and start again. I have tried to simple refresh the page, I have tried loggin out and in, but it wont play untill i close firefox. I have the newest firefox. I also have this problem with another firefox some time ago, but as i lost internet for awhile I didn't ask for help.

Reply 227#227 kaialucy's post

I read someone else say they had a problem with version 3 6 1 5 and if that is your problem try and older version or even one of the other web browser my favorite for streaming is chrome

Real Player Problem

Months ago real player was working fine and everything was good. but the past few weeks every time i click on an episode i get this error" Connection to server could not be established. You may be experiencing network problems." Im still using same computer same connection. i tryed both server us and eu but still. Im using mac btw if that helps.. Plz help me i really want to watch the shows that i payed for.

Reply 229#229 alhallami's post

Any chance your RP did an auto-update? That might be the problem.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

RP Problem

I can't watch anything due to RP plug in crash. It won't let me report either. RP G2 liveconnect is the plug in specifically

Reply 231#231 spunknini's post

What version of RP are you using?

Realplayer problems

Hi,
Am also having severe problems with realplayer. It worked perfectly for ages, had to install the new Firefox 4, now when I click onto to play in realplayer I get the following message.
The Realplayer G2 live connect-Enabled (32-bit) plugin has crashed. No Report Available.

I can still watch movies and shows recorded in my Realplayer Library ( Realplayer Plus) but can no longer watch any shows.

I would welcome any help or suggestions, dying to watch last episode of Californication.

Thanks

Reply 233#233 ritac-p's post

Try downgrade firefox to older version but remember uninstall it before re-install old version

Reply 233#233 ritac-p's post

I would suggest you go back to an earlier firefox version

Reply 235#235 codebreaker's post

if that doesn't work you might have to same with real player

Reply 236#236 bala's post

When i tried firefox 4 i was lucky i kept a copy of 3.6.1.5. which is now updated to 3.6.1.6.

Reply 237#237 codebreaker's post

You should always keep copy of all software install files you use regularly. I just stored all those programs in the unused desktop folder so i can access to any time.

Reply 238#238 bala's post

I do but when you get an update i then try and find the same to save but i had no luck with 3.6.1.6. because it keeps finding 4

Reply 239#239 codebreaker's post

Here the file Click here

Thread