Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Pop up window doesn't show anything

My pop up window doesn't show anything. Not a real player icon. Not a grey screen. Just a white screen with some generic graphics on the left side, the kind you see when a graphic can't be displayed. I have not been able to watch a single episode of anything. Not even the free channels. I'm using internet explorer and Vista on a USA computer but I am located in Seoul, South Korea. (((((

How do we download realplayer iPad to watch viptv Any otherbsoftware?

Reply 182#182 ltoledano's post

I don't think real player is compatible with the iPad unless they have brought out a new app

is vip working on a ipad compatible solution? or is itunes ipad system working on preventing any competition? maybe cydia found a way?

can't watch episode

hi, I have selected an episode, but it only says ' not found'. What can I do?

Reply 185#185 saskiabax's post

What episode are you trying to watch so one of the moderator can check and what site VIP / TV-video / TVfull and if in doubt try a free show first

Reply 186#186 codebreaker's post

grey's anatomy 7x11. I downloaded a new version of quicktime but it doesn't seem to help.. thank you for helping me out!

Reply 187#187 saskiabax's post

VIP requires realplayer the others requires flash

Reply 188#188 codebreaker's post

i downloaded realplayer, but it keeps giving error-2048

Reply 188#188 codebreaker's post

btw, I have an apple...

Reply 189#189 saskiabax's post

Ive just googled (error-2048) which Is this a QuickTime Error?

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

It says: RealPlayer cannot play this media file with the installed version of QuickTime. (error -2048)

Reply 192#192 saskiabax's post

Sorry i cant help anymore because i know nothing about Apple

Reply 193#193 codebreaker's post

ok, thanx for trying, i will try again tomorrow!

Reply 194#194 saskiabax's post

Have you checked out the thread: MAC OS X RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions &Tips)? I'm not a Mac user either, but that thread may prove useful for you.

I just remembered this thread, which might be helpful also.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 1-10-2011 18:19 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Not sure where to post this

i had been waiting for the american idol update. where is the new orleans audition?

Reply 196#196 spoiledbratdee's post

You can post queries like this on their own, or in their show forum. As for AI 10x02, it hasn't been added yet. Sorry.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I had to reinstall the system (vista) on my computer and can't watch anything on viptv since.
First I tried real player, because I never had any problems with it and when this didn't work,
I unistalled it and downloaded real alternative and the k-lite codec pack. I still have the same
problem though, when I click on a show all I get is this:

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Reply 198#198 Mnemosyne's post

If you download new version real player it has problems loading episodes. You could try old version say real player version 12 and see if that works. That really my only suggestion you didn't change firefox browser. Can you load the episode real player theatre mode ?

Reply 198#198 Mnemosyne's post

have you got the real player plugin for Firefox installed.

Thread