Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

How do you delete your registration???

How do you delete your account???

Reply 162#162 Eliwolf's post

you don't you just stop using the site

Hi whenever I try to watch a video full screen I get sound but on picture, the picture works fine on the smaller screen though, can anyone help me.

Reply 164#164 Msqueenbea's post

In Realplayer, go to View and change it to "Theatre Mode"

Yeah that doesn't work. [ Last edited by Msqueenbea at 5-10-2010 02:00 ]

Reply 166#166 Msqueenbea's post

What mode does it say it's in when you click in View (with the smaller screen)? Does it say Normal?

Real Player Loading Problem

Im having trouble with my Real Player Loading. I've deleted and reloaded Real Player. I've Changed the internet connections. I've done all that I can. Is there something up with the system for the last couple days or Should I keep trying?? It's loading alot better today than yesterday, but then again, each episode loads different. I've watched Chuck Season 2 (loaded the worst) and Stargate Atlantis Season 5 (loading the best). Thanks for any help. Amendment: Stargate is at least loading period. Chuck...doesn't really load. :/ [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-18-2010 13:03 ]

Real Player error message

Today I tried watching last nights episode of both One tree Hill and House and received the following error message with both shows: Requested link not found. The link you followed maybe outdated and inaccurate. I have tried both servers and I am concerned about losing points for programs I didn't view. Is there something I can do to prevent receiving this error? Thanks!

Reply 169#169 hil_700's post

Nope if you get that message it means there error and need reported to the admins

Reply 170#170 bala's post

thanks, is there information on the forum where to contact the admins?

Reply 171#171 hil_700's post

Simple Click this link I have also post a report on the Error topic Here- This where members report errors on this site
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For helping a fellow member 5-18-2010 11:54

Reply 172#172 bala's post

thanks! You've been very helpful

Reply 2#2 nachman18's post

I AM HAVIN THE SAME PROBLEM

Reply 174#174 neener's post

Hi, I've already answered that in your first post here => Exchange

hi the servers seem to be dead for a week i ve tried loading the series and they hang i only get lucky once in a while and it loads but it isnt satifactory i m in europe on the vip paying site. any recommendations?

Reply 176#176 ltoledano's post

Please see my reply to your post in the other thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I will reboot both streaming servers in low traffic period ,which may solve that problem.
We keep improving services for you.

image of all series playing is trembling and not stable... should i reload realplayer or sthg else...

Reply 179#179 ltoledano's post

It could be a number of things. Did you have a read through the first post on this thread? There are several things you should probably check first. Let us know how you get on.

Thread