Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Simulation pret immobilier I have been having a lot of issues with realplayer. i have the lastest version, but there seems to be a problem with it when you have vista 64x. i have spoken to the tech help on real.com and no one has been able to help me. I used to use this site all the time and now that i got a new computer i cant watch anything without it having to "connecting" every few minutes and the videos wont load once the streaming stops there is basically nothing to do but start from the beginning of the episode and then pray that it works. [ Last edited by honeycruz at 12-8-2009 06:01 ]

Reply 141#141 honeycruz's post

Some members find that version 10.5 of Real Player works better for them. I suggest doing a clean uninstall (explained in post #1) and installing the earlier version - the link for it is also in post 1. Let us know if this helps with your viewing issues.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Tge Forgotten seson 1

This is not a error mor like a tip for you. In the forgotten seson 1 episode 9 on the european server the advertising is still there. It´s around 35:10 on the klock. Thanks for a good site.

Problem with payment

Hello. Im having problems making a payment, can you please check the site http://www.viptv.net so the site accept my payment thanks in advance.

edited to fix the link [ Last edited by shinny at 1-24-2010 00:47 ]

Reply 144#144 Irasema's post

Irasmea, can you provide more details as to what the problem is? Tks.

firefox not playing- black screen

i have been trying to watch vip.. episodes. various... and tried the EU server, and tried a free show.. this also happened a few weeks ago ( lost a handful of points over that, too. ugh1 anyway- the window opens, says done.. but the whole screen is back, so is the toolbar where you should normally see the play pause button etc... anyone run into this b4, and how to fix? tnx teri

Reply 146#146 zoogma's post

Are you attempting to watch in the original pop up Real Player or your own? Even if the original RP is blank, you should be able to right click on it and select "Play in RP" or "theater mode". By any chance did your RP do an automatic update recently? Some have had problems with that. Any info you could provide will help us give you the best advice.

Reply 147#147 waterlilybarb's post

not sure if its trying to watch in real player or not. I just checked, and it just looks like a firefox pop up window... which is how I usually/normally watch. I am trying to think back to when this first happened... I thought it was just something down with the VIP site.. I don't remember any updates or changes at my end.. but who knows;) can't right click on the black screen.. nothing happens.. the top of the screen has what appears to be a firefox browser address bar/ link location.. which i can copy... http://vip.tv-video.net/index.ph ... 19554&player=&sid=2 right-click on the flag-play icon just offers to save image of.. and don't really need a flag piccy does this tell you anything?

Reply 148#148 zoogma's post

I tried the link you have posted and it worked for me, not sure what seems to be the problem but I will try and find out

Reply 149#149 spratt89's post

the only thing I can think... is that maybe there was a firefox update that changed something.. but if that were the case.. i would think someone else would have run into a similar problem... cruel cruel world that won't let me watch the good stuff

Reply 150#150 zoogma's post

I have also tried your link an it works for me the only difference it opens in a new page not the usual pop up

Reply 150#150 zoogma's post

my machine keeps trying to do a update on firefox but I have not done it yet so that might be the problem but it is doubtful

Reply 152#152 spratt89's post

I am using firefox 3.6 and it works fine for me

ive got FF 3.6 also.. latest updates automatic and all that;) so what else could be blocking the video from playing? like I noted.. there isn't even a play button/toolbar.. all that is black too... total weirdness

Reply 154#154 zoogma's post

Have you tried other web browsers other than that the only thing left to try is you antivirus

I thought FF was the optimal one to use.. will try IE ( ugh!... and see what that does... ok- in IE.. it wanted to run an active x addon.. and then it looked like it would run fine... I didn't get that for FF, no message etc... so is there something I should try installing, updating or adding on...? I would have thought that adding/ DLing whatever IE needed would also activate for FF... but nothing changed.. suggestions?

Reply 156#156 zoogma's post

I haven't tried IE on this computer and am too sick to try at the moment. Are you using XP, Vista or Wondows 7 (I'm assuming you're on a PC)? I had no trouble with IE on XP. If you let them know which operatingsystem you're using, one of the guys may be able to suss it out for you. Sorry, I need to go for now. BTW, you can also try one of the free movies here. That site uses the same RealPlayer we do.

It could be you internet security system try adding VIP to your trusted site list?

Also try uninstalling real player and reinstalling Fire fox probably lost it in the update!

HELP!!

My fun dollars are not transferring to my VIP account. I used Paypal Screen name Okinawafornow Date Paid Mar 30, 2010 17:19:51 PDT Transaction ID: 2XK460132S5832049 Alysia Parsons, You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to Wang Dan It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account. Merchant Wang Dan I can see that the fun dollars have been put into my VIP account, but I am still not able to watch any shows!

Thread