Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

i did. i cleaned/uninstalled the realplayer. i tried to dl 10.5 or 11 as you suggested, but its not available for dl anymore. the build 12 is what i got. and when i tried again, still stuck at 51%. dont know what to do now. i still have about 340 credits and had lost prolly 10-20 credits by now.

Reply 121#121 spoiledbratdee's post

Yes it is available VERSION 10.5

now i got it. its finally working again. ty

Reply 123#123 spoiledbratdee's post

I am now using realplayer SP and that works great for me

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

i can't download that version for my computer

Reply 125#125 bala's post

Is it only vista or the new one i never thought to look

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

the installation file does install it i get script error

drat! its doing it again. getting stuck at 50% arghhhhhhhhh

Reply 128#128 spoiledbratdee's post

I don't know if you've checked these, but we have a couple other threads that offer help for Real Player.

RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) and
Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience.

Hopefully there will be a suggestion in one of those that will enable you to watch your shows. Please let us know how it goes, and if none of those work, maybe one of members with more tech savvy can help walk you through it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

deleted deleted deleted [ Last edited by indsce at 10-31-2009 21:26 ]

Reply 130#130 indsce's post

They have been reported a couple of times but here is the place to report it http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... o=lastpost#lastpost

When in Doubt, Reboot! (turn the computer off and then back on)

I worked at a Help Desk and found that we could solve 1/2 the problems by just getting the client to reboot. It's like your computer is getting neurotic and just needs a time-out.

Help for Mac

Hi, I was up and running great for a day and a half after having played around with the free shows for a few days. Then all of a sudden I get error messages as follows: "Connection to server has timed out. You may be experiencing network problems." "Connection to server could not be established. You may be experiencing network problems. rtsp://www.viptv.net/index.php?m ... 8dacfbead3731d6208b" I've done everything on the Real Player board six times - 3 in Firefox and 3 in Safari. Still nothing. I have no doubt there are operator issues here, but I could really use some help. Using a MacBook Pro. Can anyone help? Bueller?

no connection?

using a mac. VIP points downloaded. realplayer installed. always says no connection, yet I am losing points? help [email=friendvista.com] [/email]

hello?

how does anyone talk to the engineers for this I have rebooted and done all the usual stuff but like the guy above it keeps saying connection problem??? why?

Reply 129#129 waterlilybarb's post

can you help why is it saying no connection when I am already on the net and all other areas are working?

i cant even click on any episodes of MEDIUM and i get kicked out

i have screen shots of all the faults but i don't know were to send it and how that works on this thread. Can you Lovely mod's help me find out why i cant even click on the ep's and i get kicked out straight away. Please help me so i can watch my shows so unfair. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( thanks in advance :'( :'( :'( :'(
I HATE SLEAZY PEOPLE AND LYING.

Reply 137#137 Rounak's post

Interesting issue. #1. What browser are you using? 2. Have you uninstalled realplayer, and re-installed? 3. When you say it kicks you out, exactly what are you being kicked out of the browser, the site, etc? 4. Are there any error messages, if so what are they? Start by answering these and we will see if we can figure out your issue
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 138#138 dognxtdoor's post

its fine i could not wait for a reply it took too long... i reinstall real player and touch wood its working fine. thanks any how. it was kicking me out of show browser firefox and was giving a fault report. any how all fixed.
I HATE SLEAZY PEOPLE AND LYING.

Reply 139#139 Rounak's post

I am sorry I could not respond sooner, It did come within 30 minutes. In my opinion that is not a long wait for a reply. Glad your issue is resolved
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread