Thread
Printable Version

VIP Help!! ~ RealPlayer Troubleshooting Help

Not able to wacht any shows

Can somebody please help me! I'm not able too whatch any shows. I'm getting this message: SQL: INSERT INTO CQstars_viptv.vodcms.playlog (movie, 'username', 'userip', 'activetime', 'urlid', 'point', 'action', 'movid')VALUES ("Bones Season 5 - Harbingers in the fountain", "avalone", "82.139.96.63", "1253441610", "17644", "2", "Play", "2034") INFO: Diplicate entry '5909185' for key 1 I have a MAC OS system with Realplayer 10.0 because nwe RealPlayers edition caused trouble opening the shows. Thanks! Avalone

Reply 101#101 avalone's post

it's been fixed

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Great thanks!!!!

Something in the thread not working properly.

So... 3. Make sure this isn't the show you are watching, try to watch other shows, using the Free Shows on the VIP Channel (so you don't lose points) if it is the show you are watching click HERE and report your problem. That thread is not available anymore, so where do you report shows that aren't working properly now? [ Last edited by Seerr at 10-9-2009 07:28 ]

Reply 104#104 Seerr's post

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll update that link. Here is the thread to report problems with episodes.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 104#104 Seerr's post

You can report any error in the shows you are watching HERE.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I can't log in! When i try, i get this message: SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255269124-lastime>54000 OR username='stinelisabeth' Can somebody please help me?

cant login

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255269945-lastime>54000 OR username='freebird31' same here

can;

yup, i got it too.. pls help!!

Me too! I get the same message, help! It's Sunday and I want to catch up on Merlin, Fringe, Dollhouse, Mercy, Medium, GhostWhisperer and.. and.. SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Sadly I get the same error message when I try to log in. It worked absolutely fine this morning, only noticed it a little while ago when I tried to watch a show. I hope it gets fixed eventually- at the moment the weekend is the only time when I can play catch up.

can't login/account deleted etc

I keep getting the same delete message while trying to login. lease fix soon!

Reply 112#112 jenflei1's post

The site is temporarily down. Please be patient. The techs are working on it.

login problems

When I log in I receive this error.. SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255288571-lastime>54000 OR username='marianne365' Info: File: Would you be so kind to check this?

Theatre Mode not working

Hi, I used to always be able to watch in Theatre Mode, and be able to pause whilst the program "loaded" along the bottom bar. But now, those 2 options dont work. Its been like that for a while and now I am finally asking for help! I have uninstalled and reinstalled realplayer a couple of times but no change. also, if i access the VIP site via RealPlayer and try to watch a show that way, this also doesnt work - I am not too concerened about that, but I especially miss my being able to "pre-load" programs and that does cut down on jumping/hanging considerably. Any ideas what could be causing those 2 issues? Thanks!

Reply 115#115 mcguin1977's post

I have just tried it with one of the free show and i can play in realplayer and then put it on full screen and i am able to pause and let it load

is the site down?

i couldn't watch since yesterday. real player stops loading at about 50%. pls help

Reply 117#117 spoiledbratdee's post

Are you using the suggestions to open your own Real Player once the pop up RP shows up? Which show are you trying to watch? I just tried and had no problem getting a show to load, so it's not the site.

yes, it doesnt work. hadnt worked for 2 days.

Reply 119#119 spoiledbratdee's post

Then you may need to do a clean uninstall of your Real Player & then reinstall it. The instructions on how to do it are in post number 1 of this thread. It recommends version 10.5, but most (including myself) have not had problems with version 11.

Thread