132 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

I hope so it was good way to end the show

For Fans

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

I liked the way it ended, but they still are just calling it a season finale.  I think they did a great job though, just in case it IS the series finale.  I assume they did it that way to cover their bases and give the fans what they want at the same time.  I still hope it comes back for another season.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 31#31 waterlilybarb's post

Then I'm curious to how they are going to go on next season

This was a great way to end the show but i'm still crying over the probability that this was the Series finale.  And yes i got my happy ending with don popping the big question.  I know i complain when they cancel show's i love but maybe ending this one on a high note vs just canceling and leaving us hanging is the kind of bitter sweet i can take.
If this is the end - i say goodbye to a long standing show that i never lost interest in and that i've re-watched many times.  Great cast and great stories.  Numb3rs I've enjoyed watching!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 33#33 kwargalla's post

Totally missed your earlier post about Morrow starring in a new show.  I was still holding out hope, but they did it justice in the way it ended.

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

I know it's just so sad.  BUT  I love that Navi Rawat (Amita) is gonna be on Castle.  Cause both guys have a show their off to so it's great to know that she is going somewhere too!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 35#35 kwargalla's post

That is good.  Castle needs another good female role, and I love Navi.

Awe, I love this show. I'm going to miss it soo much. What's the new show David's on? I freaking love him. Have ever since The Santa Clause. Haha.

Episode 1: Hangman

This was a good season 6 opener, I liked the scene of Charlie doing some maths while being shot at by a sniper, I had 2 favourite scenes with the first being when Don & Charlie talked in the War Room about Don being slower and the second was when Alan & David talked about what would happen if Don or Charlie was killed, it was a shame that Shepard Crater was killed in the end, the best thing about this episode was of Charlie writing his letter addressed to whoever gets his office next, I thought the Charlie & Amita side story about keeping their engagement secret was stupid.

ive got slighlt confussed with numbers thank to itv i cant remeber which seson i have watched and what parts i think it started out fairly interesting but has now got a little stale not sure i might get back into it

Episode 2: Friendly Fire

This was quite a good episode, I have to admit that it was nice seeing a shoot-out that did not include Don and his team at the start, the best thing about this episode for me was the Larry side story about him deciding to leave Cal-Sci to find himself again, I loved the scene of Jordan Farmer using a Space Shuttle Simulator while Charlie & Larry had a serious talk, I had no interest what so ever in the bet David, Colby & Nikki made because I thought it was stupid, I look forward to seeing where this Don having doubts about himself goes in future episodes.

132 1234567
Thread