Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Numb3rs 5x08

Wow this very emotional episode-it sad to watch that man was tired and cause the accident however it boss who lied about the weight that caused the problem , David was a really mess try to save that child. this was best tense episode of the season

[ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2008 15:32 ]

Reply 37#37 spratt89's post

Good episode.  I felt so bad for the switch operator who was so tired.  I was glad it didn't turn out to be his fault - though it goes to show that cutting staff in jobs like that certainly doesn't pay in the long run.

Charlie's bots were interesting, but I found David the most compelling character in this episode.  I'm still not really liking the new girl very much.  I did like when Don told her to listen more & talk less, and not to speak for him - when she was basically racially profiling one of the train engineers who died.

I still have to go back and watch last week's episode though - I saw a little of it, but was out of town.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 38#38 waterlilybarb's post

I agree David was very interesting in this episode.  I wonder what is is about his character that made this such an emotional case for him.  We don't really know much about David's past except that he spent some time working in Tel Aviv .  It'd be nice to maybe get a little bit of backround on his character since we know so much more about Kolby's.

And I don't like the new girl either!  I miss Megan!  She added a dynamic to team that was really helpful especially in the emotional cases like this one.  She was a great agent, but also contributed the female dynamic this new girl just doesn't!

Numb3rs 5x10

It been ages since i saw a new episode and this was great episode two maths greek for price of 1 . i love the action-packed episode

Numb3rs 5x11

Good episode i love how this episode related crystal case

Numb3rs 5x12

Another great episode this season has been so good i love the fact criminal are smart change the bus i didn't see coming .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Wow what an awesome episode!  That whole twist with the perps misleading them and only pretending to kill the cop was so unexpected!  It's rare that a show takes me completely by surprise like that!

Numb3rs 5x13

This was great episode ghost bride are very disturbing tradition having missing people as a shopping list is rather disturbing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I agree it is disturbing!  It's sad to think those girls have no choice in the matter.  It is just tradition and they have to follow it.

I also think the whole debate about the psychic is interesting.  I mean I don't know if I can really believe that people can predict the future the way tv and movie portray it, but have you ever had a dream that ended up coming true?

Numb3rs 5x14

Now some people i will never understand putting trainers /sneakers into a voice-active safe sounds crazy but i love ending owners son took them starting playing in the garden . That was just so priceless

Numb3rs 5x16

great action-packed episode I'm glad we got see her in action.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I agree.  It was nice to see Liz finally have a bigger part.  I figured David would get the promotion, but I was curious during this episode if he would accept it because of the problems during the case.

What do you think of the guy she was partnered with?  I liked him, but drug addiction is nothing to play with.  If he's able to really get clean, I wonder if they'll get together.

Also, I found Alan & Amita's conversation interesting.  I wonder what's holding Charlie back from proposing?

Reply 37#37 waterlilybarb's post

i think Charlie is scared

i don't think we are going see that guy again so i wouldn't worry about it.

it's going interesting to see David in charge when don not available

Numb3rs 5x17

Interesting episode AI didn't kill him. why wasn't override system in place manually prevent the shut down work. That should in place safety when working with machines.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-7-2009 15:11 ]

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I imagine a skilled hacker could bypass or turn off such safety protocols, though I was surprised too.  Come to think of it, the one who was in charge of the whole project hired the hacker, and the wife of the guy who was killed was very skilled in AI technology.

Good episode.  I liked that the computer kicked Charlie out and liked Amita.

Also - Alan is now the basketball coach.  I like when they don't forget the smaller storylines that are interweaved throughout the season.  Watching Amita make the basket with the "granny shot" was funny.

Another thing - the woman in charge of the project and Larry?  I SO can't imagine them as a couple, though according to Larry, they never really were.

I am glad that Larry & Don united to keep Charlie from from joining the DoD (However did Charlie really ask them to give the message to the DoD or have L&D done this behind his back).
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 41#41 01torres's post

I was initially wondering that too.  I doubt they would do it behind his back though.  They're both protective of Charlie, but I think they know he's man enough to speak for himself - so I figure Charlie didn't want to deal with that woman anymore, and asked them to relay the message.

Numb3rs 5x18

Good episode i figured covering for his son

Reply 43#43 bala's post

It was a good episode.  It sure was a different side of Larry.   I figured it out too - but was glad that he didn't get off on a technicality since he had killed 64 other people.  

Numb3rs 5x19

Those eco terrorist went a little too far

Thread