Thread
Printable Version

Can someone explain the medals and status?

Reply #1 kks's post

This was posted in a previous thread and explains things fully.

Quoting one of the administrators:

QUOTE:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 6-25-2007 05:54 AM
Our forum is applying Discuz! forum which has three ranking systems, namely posts , points and online time.

The first system can define members into beginner (less than 50 posts), poster (50-300), cool poster (300-1000), writer (1000-3000), excellent writer (over 3000).

The second system can define members into Newbie-one star (below 50 points), Member-two stars (50-200 points), Conqueror-three stars (200-500) and so on. Never mind your rank. If you applied for converting forum points into VIP points, your forum points would be reset.

The third system can award members more rank stars, alike the second system. But stars acquired from this way will be kept permanently.

As for moderators that status can only be assigned by the administrators, and the role is usually given to those they see fit to fulfill the role and who've showed prior interest as well as those being recommended by other mods. Mind you that not everyone interested would be chosen to be a moderator or we'll end up with a forum where everyone is moderating and have nothing to moderate but other moderators, (that reminds me of a while ago where most participants in the forum were mods). But I'm sure they will be taken into consideration.
**NOTE: CURRENTLY NO NEW MODERATORS ARE BEING ADDED**

Originally posted by Janenjab
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 7-4-2012 12:44 ]
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #3 funny-girl101's post

Cheers funny-girl101, I guess the old brain was only working on 1 cylinder when I did my post, forgetting to explain the medals and all.

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

No, its more to do with your activity on the forum. How often you post and the contribution you make on the forum as a member etc...

Thread