Thread
Printable Version

Can someone explain the medals and status?

Reply #7 Milks26's post

yep congrats

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

i'm sure you will get medal soon i wish we could nominate member to get member to get medals? Shinny should get a Lieutenant medal

Reply 17#17 shinny's post

what with avatar-it's starting to annoy me

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

That's just me

Reply 26#26 waterlilybarb's post

There are currently 2 quizes which are in free zone- my Everwood quiz and moonlight quiz.

Reply 30#30 tdcskp's post

Well some of us too many point eg i have over 1000 points-i don't really need all of that so i only convert 50-100. Rest point are there when i need it. basically more points you have on forum you can increase your member rank-as you can see i'm a King. That's the 4 rank. Newbie -0- 50 points Member-50-500points Conquer-500-1000 points King 1000-3000 points Fourm Legend 3000 + points if there any other question let me know
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 helping a new member 2-17-2008 09:00

Reply 32#32 tdcskp's post

I'm always on-line everyday well some point in the day

Reply 34#34 goaliesbear's post

aww thanks guys i'm glad i can make it so easy to understand

Reply 36#36 megatan's post

glad to have you as a member

Reply 43#43 dognxtdoor's post

That perfectly fine-i was only offering my opinion i didn't think i would get told off expressing my opinion but ok. Doesn't bother me one bit. dan thanks support but i didn't get in so like i told you i'm given up. i spend just as much time on here as you i noticed not many mods around i was only try help you mods out.

Reply 44#44 reremamore's post

get more points It's that simple you only need 18 more points to get member status

Reply 48#48 stone's post

unless you convert them into vip point your status does decrease

Reply 50#50 Teachergirl's post

congrats now you got reach me status 'great writer'

Reply 53#53 Teachergirl's post

you discuss the shows very well i wish more people would do the same get this forum buzzing but everyone is so busy it feel like i'm only on here without a life

Reply 56#56 serena75's post

i'm here discussing most shows

Reply 59#59 tulip's post

it takes time

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

You do realise the medal system was introduced when this forum was more active. You shouldn't feel unappreciated because you are excellent member and even i posted a thank you comment for your efforts [ Last edited by bala at 4-29-2014 13:36 ]

Reply 65#65 Milks26's post

I think he just asking IBJ to update his medals to reflect current status

Thread