Thread
Printable Version

Can someone explain the medals and status?

Quote:
And bala, maybe next time you should let a mod answer a question like that, since you aren't one
And it is precisely the attitude here in these last few posts, that keeps him from becoming one as well. -sigh- It really is disappointing to see, as I was backing him on this last petition.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 43#43 dognxtdoor's post

That perfectly fine-i was only offering my opinion i didn't think i would get told off expressing my opinion but ok. Doesn't bother me one bit. dan thanks support but i didn't get in so like i told you i'm given up. i spend just as much time on here as you i noticed not many mods around i was only try help you mods out.

Reply 40#40 goaliesbear's post

You are very welcome Goalie. I see you contributing a lot to the site. All the fun games/ideas you come up with are brilliant !!! Well, as long as you come back and talk about the shows you are going to be watching, teehee !!!!

i'm still a little lost on how to upgrade my newbie status?

Reply 44#44 reremamore's post

get more points It's that simple you only need 18 more points to get member status

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

Way to Go on Promotion ! Any helpful hints for newbie on the best ,and quickest way of getting VIP points without paying for them. Thanks in advance, Barbara
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Points +2 Welcome! Here are some points to start y 9-6-2008 22:22

Barbara the best way to get points is to check out the game zone. The most mod run games give out points. Also check out some of your favorite shows forums some mods have hidden point opportunities for fans of the shows. I know I do in Stargate.

the more you post here , the more points you got , and then your status would be lifted automatically

Reply 48#48 stone's post

unless you convert them into vip point your status does decrease

yay, just noticed I am a writer now! Squee!!!!!!!

Reply 50#50 Teachergirl's post

Congratulations !!

Reply 50#50 Teachergirl's post

congrats now you got reach me status 'great writer'

LOL That is going to take a while! I was looking forward to this and then..... when it happened of course I missed my 1000th post- I noticed when I was at 1003 or so! Bummer!

Reply 53#53 Teachergirl's post

you discuss the shows very well i wish more people would do the same get this forum buzzing but everyone is so busy it feel like i'm only on here without a life

Thanks! Well, I am glad I have this place to talk about the shows- most of my friends have a different taste or if they do watch the show they watch the German version and they are a season behind so before I blurt any spoilers to them I just not talk about my shows. And here it is great to have people who like the same shows and it is all in one place.

Reply 55#55 Teachergirl's post

I feel the same way. I can't wait for the shows to get here, so I watch online. And have no one to talk to about them.

And one thing I so love about watching online? I can decide when to watch them and there are no ads making a 45 minutes episode in fact over one hour long!!!!!!!!!

Reply 56#56 serena75's post

i'm here discussing most shows

Well When i grow up I want a medal too but one liner answers and hellos seem to be a bit short I do like reading the big words in the good discussions

Reply 59#59 tulip's post

it takes time

Thread