Thread
Printable Version

MAC OS X RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions &Tips)

This site hasn't worked very well for me on my mac since you "redesigned" it. Things load and then stall, like 10 times per show. I've adjusted my realplayer settings... even tried your online help but they said they couldn't help me. I've been buying points for over a year now... this is unfortunate but if it doesn't work for macs, i'm out. any suggestions?

thanks. but not helpful. downgrade my safari? realplayer, fine. but my entire browser? it doesn't seem like the best workaround. but thanks for responding. i know people are trying to help and to do so remotely is really, really hard... but i give up! i guess i'll use this site sometimes but start looking for something that works reliably for me. it was fun while it lasted! maybe it will work itself out since it started happening gradually and getting worse.

Yes, I did. Didn't change a thing. but it doesn't pop up in QT, it pops up in Real Player, one blank window and then another RP window that loads, more slowly every day, I might add. Today I tried to watch one 30 minute episode and it stalled every 3-5 minutes. And timed out a few times. It is now officially unwatchable on this site. I tried the online help - they said they oouldn't help. didn't know anything about macs I tried sending messages to lbjedward get points back. No response. I used to love this site but now I am beyond frustrated because it really seems that no one can help me. And they don't seem to care about Macs because they redesigned the entire site without considering them and have online help that doesn't understand them. I'm sorry, I know you're trying but it's really not working and I've spent so much time trying to fix this on my own. Why would it work for over a year and then suddenly get slower and slower everyday once they redesigned? It's not Realplayer because the test video works. It's not that my browser is slow because it's working for everything else.

Thanks Barb. I appreciate your trying.

Thread