Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #365 magic4u's post

Not just yet...I'm having too much fun.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #367 magic4u's post

I told you...not until I go on holiday!  You're just going to have to wait.

Reply #369 magic4u's post

How nice of you to notice how sweet I smell.
I'm fresh as a daisy!    Maybe even fresher!

Reply #371 magic4u's post

How many ways do I have to say it?  NO!    So I think it's about time you do...leave me alone.

Reply #373 magic4u's post

I like witty repartee, but it hardly seems fair when my opponent is only half equipped.

Reply #375 magic4u's post

You always make those Freudian slips...you said you need me too.   I didn't say I need you, I just was suggesting that your come backs could be more original.

Hi there grizzle guts!

Thought you'd lose me by bumping another thread?   Hahaha...I'm not so easily deterred.  Had to stop in for a moment to say "Hey!"  So, "Hey!"  

I'm off for a while now...so enjoy your solitude, until my return.

Reply #378 magic4u's post

Buy one what?  Sometimes you're very cryptic.

p.s. Don't worry, I'm not staying today.  I have loads to do...you know, in my real life.

I'm here again

Just a quick hello, so you won't think I've forgotten about you and your, oh so hospitable, thread.

Reply #381 magic4u's post

Hahaha!  I knew I'd get your attention.   You just can't let me have the last word, can you?

Reply #383 magic4u's post

Well then, I'll just keep coming back.  It's one of the things on my daily "to do" list...so you'll just have to put up with it.   It takes very little to amuse me...usually I amuse myself.  Though, if I recall correctly, my report cards always said that "she plays well with others".   So, I'm here to play...and to stay.

Reply #385 magic4u's post

Just can't bring myself to do it.  I'll just sit and amuse myself...in between loads of laundry.

Reply #387 magic4u's post

See, you just can't help yourself.  I've been busy for a couple hours, but I knew you would reply to my last post.  I should change my screen name to Siren-Song.  You can't resist the call of my posts in this thread.

Reply #389 magic4u's post

Nope.  I'm gonna stay here until the cows come home.

This actually looks a lot like where my Mum lives.

Reply #391 magic4u's post

Are you insinuating that I am a cow?

I'll have you know I'm much more fluent in pig-latin.  So eave-lay e-may e-bay!

Reply #393 magic4u's post

Again with the witty banter.  How do you do it?  You must be racking your brain all day long to come up with such amusing retorts.    
I'll have to start thinking harder on how to reply.

Now go away...I've much thinking to do!

Christchurch?

I saw you changed your location on the "Where in the world are you?" map.  What made you choose Christchurch, New Zealand?  It's nice and all, but it's on the other side of the world from you.  Just curious.

Reply #396 magic4u's post

Really?  That's cool.  I don't know anyone in NZ, but I have friends in Australia...not the same, I know but, near by.  Do you have family/friends there or are you setting off by yourself?

p.s. Do you think you'll still be with us here on the site?  I'd miss you if you left.  You remind me of one of my uncles.  He had a similar sense of humour and liked the same kind of shows you comment on in the forum.

Reply #400 janenjab's post

Hahahaha....it's nice to hear another voice in here.   Lately, Gary's been trying to ignore me.  I think he thinks, I'll just go away.  No such luck!  I'm here for the long haul.

Besides, I've told you Gary, since I'm here more than you, this thread is all mine now.   I have no intention of leaving...I've made it so cozy.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-16-2007 17:42 ]

Reply #406 janenjab's post

Just got back in.  Had to dash to the bus station to buy my ticket.  One in the morning is a sucky time to have to catch a bus.

Dan is soooo silly if he thinks a little thing like a closed thread is going to stop me having fun.

And, you might be working on a lost cause there Janie.  I've been trying to civilize Gary for months now, and it hasn't worked yet.

BTW, Gary...you'll be pleased to know I'll be gone tomorrow, so you'll have a break from me.  Though I see my lovely pal has made sure you're not lonesome here, all on your own.

p.s. Janie, you have to be mindful of your metaphors...Dan might get jealous, you calling Gary an old dog.

Thread