50 123
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Just popped in to say

A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 1066#1066 themegababe's post

I think you are right, and treasure is something that you can earn automaticly on the forum and is worth less then a point 2:1 ratio.....so they convert treasure to points, and points to VIP...and still maintain their member status with their forum points.

Reply 1122#1122 mrstankreynolds's post

I have a class A CDL license, and would be nervous with an extended cab silverado pulling a 33 foot travel trailer and a tow car OMG... Why have the two of you not just thought about paying for someone to deliver the tow car.

I am sure you will do fine, but honestly I wish it required special licenses for people like yourself on the road. Do not take this personally, but you should have a CDL. I don't think the average driver can safely handle that much vehicle. I feel this way since having been taught how to pull such large trailers.

Right back at you!

Hi girls...thought I would stop by and say hello....since all of you are still so sick I just had to take a few precautions.

Hope you feel better soon

Reply 1507#1507 penny3760's post

YIKES!!

I recognized that Right AWAY!  When I was 15 I was bit by one myself, fortunatly it was on the bottom of my foot, and by the end of my day at school, I had realized I had trouble walking on it. When I got home and removed my sock, had this horrible bubble at that point wound, and thankfully a very dedicated doctor who searched for an answer to my problem.

I was told untreated I could have lost my foot. Those suckers are bad news....I have found a few around my house over the years. They like to hang out in dark areas, such as wood piles, sheds, and anything stored outside for long periods of time. They look like a Black Widow, but brown, and a similar little violin shape on their back.

Glad your daughter is ok.

Happy Birtday Serena!!

hmmm I bet that is funnier when you know all the candies...hehehe

Lose weight by eating junk food

Lose weight by eating junk food: Nutrition professor drops 27 pounds on 'Twinkie Diet' in two months

click here NY Daily News

50 123
Thread