Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #185 magic4u's post

Now, now Magic...what on earth has you so miserly, today?  I'm just sitting here, minding my own business and you continue to try to oust me.  Not gonna happen, my friend.

Reply #186 trulee's post

Why thank you, trulee!   So glad to know I'm wanted somewhere...and thank you for the compliment...I try to spread a bit of sunshine wherever I go.  Had to take over for my Gran, whom everyone called "Sunshine Sally".
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #195 dognxtdoor's post

So pleased to have met with your esteemed approval, sir.

Reply #192 janenjab's post

Such fitting words, for so fine an abode!

Reply #193 trulee's post

And trulee, I must concur...Janie never ceases to amaze! We've got a little treasure there, best not let it get away.

Reply #197 magic4u's post

So glad you noticed the changes.   

We know it's a thread, but we've already planned parties here, and enjoyed numerous cups of tea.  So, do new curtains really matter, in the grand scheme of things?

Reply #200 magic4u's post

As I've said before...not gonna do it, my friend!

You're stuck with me now...I'm like that proverbial bad penny.

Reply #202 trulee's post

Let's not be too hasty...after all, he laid the foundation for this lovely abode that we've come to enjoy so much.

Reply #204 trulee's post

If you're up for some company, I'll join you...and if it's not too much bother, could you put the kettle on, I'm gasping for a cuppa.   Don't worry, I'll make it myself, just get the water boiling...ta!

Reply #206 magic4u's post

I was speaking to trulee!   

She appreciates my company, unlike others I won't mention.

Reply #208 trulee's post

hehehehe!  I feel like a little schoolgirl playing pranks on the teacher.

I'll have a chocolate digestive, if you've got any in.   The crumbs from those will certainly make his bed unpleasant.

Reply #210 magic4u's post

I'm hardly fooled that easily.   How about you follow me...right to the door.  Don't forget to shut it when you leave.   Thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by magic4u at 6-17-2007 05:25
not get out
Maybe it was a Freudian slip...but, I knew you really wanted me to stay!  So, thank you, I'll "not" get out.

Reply #215 magic4u's post

Oh, I'm savvy alright...I just refuse to be ousted when I've made such a cozy space for myself in here.   No need to worry, I'm very quiet.  I won't dare disturb your copious musings.

Now leave me be, I'm trying to get some rest.

Reply #217 magic4u's post

Thanks for the reminder, I'll put them on my grocery list.

Reply #221 magic4u's post

Didn't want you to think I forgot about you Magic.  I'll be away for a few days.  Try not to miss me too much, can't have you .  

Have a nice weekend, and please, clean this place up, it's beginning to look like a rubbish tip.  I'll be giving it the white glove treatment upon my return.

Reply #238 trulee's post

Hello, I'm Back!   I see there's been a lovely dinner party while I've been away.  Fabulous!  Isn't it nice, Gary, to have so many drop in guests...and they brought dinner too.

Am so glad to see everything has been tidied up from the party, and it's nice to be home...though I wish it were cooler.

I've done my white glove inspection, and you almost passed...found a drip of pasta sauce by the curtains, but nothing that wasn't wiped up, spit-spot, by yours truly.  

Thanks all, for keeping my place warm, and not letting magic get too comfy all on his own.  We couldn't have that now, could we?

And Gary...did you miss me?  I know you did...I'm a much quieter visitor than the rest, though they're much more adventurous.

Reply #241 magic4u's post

Aww...you did miss me!   I can tell by the way you told me to get out...it's so inviting.

Be assured, I'm not going anywhere for a while, so we'll just peacefully coexist, okay?

Your roomie,
Barb

Reply #243 trulee's post

I'm open for a slumber party, so when is good for you and the other gals?

Reply #249 trulee's post

Haha...me too!  I much prefer pj's to nighties...we'll get on splendidly.

Reply #261 janenjab's post

That's just the thing to brighten up this place Jane.

And honestly fellas, what makes you think that pyjamas=flannel?  Cotton is just as comfy...and oh just dead sexy.

So now I say GET OUT you men...these girls just wanna have fun.

Reply #263 magic4u's post

I'm here to stay, and no amount of shouting will make me leave.   

I'm in need of a quiet place right now.  So I'll be over here in my own little corner, in my own little chair.   Girls, you are all welcome.

Reply #275 magic4u's post

I see you're clearing the decks in time for my slumber party.   Thank you.  We'll have a fabulous time...and not to worry, you'll not even know we're here.

...and Dan, GET OUT!   This party is girls only.

Thread