Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3991#3991 waterlilybarb's post

he has got rid of rest of girls

For TINA

For Jim

[ Last edited by bala at 10-20-2016 20:41 ]

Reply 3996#3996 gabsimom's post

I am an junior Accountant and it been one hell of a year for me a lot growing up learning what real world is like .

Married don't think anyone women can't compete with my tv show addiction

Reply 3998#3998 codebreaker's post

For 3 years you help me through toughest time of my life if you didn't introduce so many new show from 2012-2015 i would gone crazy . Showing my appreciation.

That was only meme i felt was appropriate for us since we both post like crazy people.

Reply 3999#3999 gabsimom's post

Age difference between your boys?

if you don't mind me asking

I am glad you are finding time for yourself you need kids drain life after you  ( did you see post 3993)

Reply 4003#4003 gabsimom's post

i have got to go to bed have to wake up and go to job or i would of stay up chat with you lot .

I will be here whole weekend so we can have a full day chat everyone invite if we can beat Max. Day: 551 post limit

He's alive

Reply 4008#4008 arksongbird80's post

Sorry to hear that i wish i could say something make you feel better but i hadrly ever linkedin much.

Andi Mack (Disney Show)

This is Disney channel attempt to be more grown up and unfortunately people on internet reveal massive plot twist in the first episode. If you want watch this don't research it on the internet. It deal grown up issue Disney have never dealt with in fact a lot people think it's taboo subject for Disney since focus sugar coating most issue on their show.

I have seen the first two episode and if you seen Trailer you can probably figure out the spoiler, but the fact Disney decided make this show is very refreshing. if you don't want to see spoiler don't click video that say bex telling secret that is a spoiler video just a warning.

Reply 4012#4012 arksongbird80's post

Yes but for a disney show this was interesting

Still here after 10 years and no-one noticed i passed that milestone on here

Reply 4016#4016 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry i don't post much but very busy with life but i am still tv addict watching all new shows just don't have time to comment on them.

Thanks Shinny and Barbs

Reply 4018#4018 waterlilybarb's post

i am not,  i missed all free time i had during 2010-2014 .

Reply 4020#4020 waterlilybarb's post

i am very lazy person which is my main downfall in life and why i haven't achieved much .

Reply 4022#4022 magic4u's post

more than10 years

Thread