Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Aww thanx Magic : )
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

All the better to annoy him then

So is Maisie then responsible to clean up after Marley? Also, does she open his can's of cat food? What exactly is her level of responsibility for Marley?

I think either way he is in fluffy slippers and curlers

This thread is closed....so both of you GET OUT!

Reply #534 waterlilybarb's post

wraith vs Goa'uld....

I know my testosterone filled comments are not welcome here...but I must interject here. The wraith when we were first introduced to them...I admit were some bad ass, crazeh bad guys. But...and its a big BUTTTTT as the series went on suddenly they are a bunch of lil wuss' I mean they used to unload clip after clip in these things and nothing, now it seems a shot with a BB gun can take one out.

Cullings used to mean you were never seen from again....HA! no way I laugh in the face of the queen now, you can apparently easily get through the walls, of the BIO skinned ship, and not worry about a thing any more......

Sorry but Atlantis needs some new BAD Guys, and I don't mean more replicator nonsense.....

well just my 2 cents...

Reply #539 gabsimom's post

Don't get me wrong I love Atlantis......I love all SG, its just and I guess Tina agrees, they need a new enemy.

I knew you girls looked familiar.....

Reply #603 gypsiegirl66's post

Oh you know I love you two...hahaha Glad you guys got a chuckle out of it...took some doing to find a pic of them together

I thought I would buy you one of these, for those times when no one is around to hand you a tissue.....

Check your dog again.

Your right....I love Timon he is so TASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....I painted this 3 days ago....I think its your pressure cooker!

Actually my band seems to have quieted down as well....it seems only when I have to read does it seem to kick up a bit, but then again maybe I should also get my eyes checked :X

As for the premonition sorry Tina, Sadly I do not always know what the events that I paint mean until they happen....I'm working on it though...

Finally watched the new heroes myself....I had planned on waiting until a few episodes built up so I could sit back in marathon mode...but I couldn't last..hehehe

anywho time for bed its like 4:15am....so -yawn- catch you ladies later

Sorry to hear about your uncle....glad he went peacefully though...

As for my headaches they are not usually brought on when I read, it only seems recently when I do not have a headache and try to read, I can feel one starting....I wish it would be that simple to just get glasses, but I have been suffering with migranes for years, only recently though have I thought perhaps my vision needs to be checked...

I am off to work, so I will ttyl....bye

Tina I just thought I would share with you one of the CT Scans I had done....Apparently they told me what they found was really minute, and I should not worry about headaches......I hope you have better luck with yours..

I am no medical expert so I don't know what these scans mean.....

If Tina had baked.....

Thank god you didn't Tina..I had a psychic feeling again....this was what i saw

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at:26 PM

What are you doing with that dog? Do we know that dog?
Hehehe you caught me I thought I'd take a peek in as well to see how you girls have been holding up without me.....

Also all this talk of super heroes, I thought I would show you a shot of me from when I used play one on TV....

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at:46 AM
We enjoy a shot of testosterone now and the ...

Hmmmm I better not look for a pic on photobucket for this

Thread