21 12
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

ok i must be dumb but i don't get what you're doing magic4u lol i'm lost

oh getting angry... anyway i like this hiding place. IT'S MINE NOW!!! AND you cannot get me outta here!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Btw how did you get that moving cat it's awesome lol

my mouse is challenging your cat.... and i have this feeling the mouse is going to chase the cat lol

how did you put the cat???

Anyway i have a snowman now! he will freeze your dog to death

yeah and how do i add the img to my image

Magic4u I think U are the one who is taking all the space here. From now on, i call this hiding place xxjujuxx!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY"

oh are you, i'm trying to evict you from my property!

ok i call this language abuse lol decide urself url or img?

look the dog is chasing the cat!

waterlilybarb here's a thought why don't we live both share this space and kick magic4u out!!!!!!! YAY!

oh look i have babies with me and they need a home you would not have a heart if you did not let them in!!

oOOh being sexist now. Yes waterlilybarb you can babysit. They are called Tom, Parker and Seb, they are really intelligent babies. I mean dancing and playing football at the same time? Even i could not do that lol. So yes good luck! Oh and they don't eat spinach be warned! You don't want to see their reactions when they are angry.
Going back to YOU magicfool! Do you know that there is a free room in barbados so why don'y you go there? Waterlily .... and me will take very good care of your space won't we?
We will at the best only put your kitchen on fire, your bed on the roof and other sweet gestures So yes don't get me angry or you will be hit by the thunderstorm muahahahah! (on my sig)
Oh and you can't kick me out i am sorry to inform you that my studies will oblige to stay at you house another millenium or two? Is that ok? Btw i've been teaching my kids to aim the football ball on you so be ready to be kicked at!!!

oh i would like coffee please and don't offer some to magicfool! A bit of milk please!Ahh don't you like sleeping in those comfy beds while he is sleeping on the floor!!!!

ooooh being a chav now well done that's an improvement!

it's ??????? here lol it's me!

no magicfool that's you worshiping ME!!!

no no i need i team stay!

who the hell you talking 2?

yes and it would be nice if waterlily and keighleigh and me lived here
not YOU though

lol omg keighleigh IMAO!!! You're so funny. But magic4u, you're going to have to do something about your appearance!

Oh it feels nice to come back to this beautiful home. May i eat, Jane? I'm starving!

21 12
Thread