43 123
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Hey Magic4u - you might have yourself a stalker - check the pond!
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Magic4u - I think you are going to have to conjur up an invisibility potion or device coz there
just doesn't seem to be any getting away from us.

Magic4u - I think you are going to have to conjur up an invisibility potion or device coz there
just doesn't seem to be any getting away from us.

Reply #12 magic4u's post

Got your message magic4u - your spell sounds like it was made by father christmas ho ho ho

Surely you have some better hocus pocus in your bag of tricks- till then I'll just get myself comfy - hmm lets see what tunes there are
on the stereo la la lalala

Well Magic - it looks like you've met your match - xxjujuxx looks like she's got squatters rights & taken up residence.  It'll be an
eviction notice for you next!

Hey Magic - maybe you should have gone to Barbados to hang out - then we couldnt have followed you lol

Magic Magic Magic - I don't think you realize what you've unleashed!..Never underestimate the power of a woman or should I say
women.  I'd say you are in for some seriouis flack now.  

You best magic your self a hard hat & strap yourself in - looks like you're in for a bumpy ride.

Reply #92 waterlilybarb's post

Ha ha - I dont think Magic can let his hair down - I don't think he has any lol.  Its nice in here isn't it.  I might come round again now that the football season has ended.

Reply #97 keigleigh's post

Well he's not at all as I imagined - I thought he'd have at least 4 toes not just the three

Reply #102 magic4u's post

Magic - if ever a thread could be called a digest thread I guess this would qualify.  You have probably had more replies to this than any other thread.  I dont know what it would mean to you if it was digested! but I hope you get what's coming to you in the nicest possible way of course.

Reply #122 magic4u's post

You know what Magic - you ought to record "get ou get out get out" - that way, at least you'd save your voice, especially as it doesnt seem to be having any effect whatsoever!

Reply #124 magic4u's post

What - Buy One Get Gary Off!....? where - to the funny farm

Reply #126 magic4u's post

Just so you know Magic - Linekar never played for the Glorious team that is Liverpool.  He played for them others across Stanley Park.

I never troubled you much here in your little hovel but the others have made it quite nice so  now I think I'll move in for a while. And as for my ears - they are smaller than your head.  Oh before I forget -

GET OUT!

Reply #146 magic4u's post

So w're having favourites now eh - Kali can come back.  Well I'm not going anywhere - I'm beginning to like it here so there.

Reply #153 waterlilybarb's post

Great analogy Barb tho I kinda thought of him as Lord Farquahar.  Sounds big & important but not much to him when you meet him in person.

I like it here more every day so I'm staying!

Reply #163 magic4u's post

I wandered lonely as a cloud, that floats on high o'er vale and hill.  When all at once I saw a crowd....They were looking at Magic and laughing at him!

Spoke to Magic yesterday - he's doing as well as can be expected.  I asked him if I could change the drapes here while he was away.  He questioned my use of the word "drapes" so I'll rephrase - Can I change the curtains? - Thanks Magic

Reply #174 magic4u's post

Yay - I can order them straight away - so that was GREEN curtains then.  I may have a blue edging put round too.

Reply #185 magic4u's post

She is so wanted.  Our Barb is the light that shines in the window of this place you call home.  Stay Barb it feels more and more like home with every passing day.

Reply #188 stone's post

Magic is just a grumpy fellow and wants this thread all to himself.  I say in the spirit of this site Stone - Welcome.  Come again & bring a friend.  We dont bite (except for Magic when he has his teeth in)

43 123
Thread