Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3999#3999 gabsimom's post

Age difference between your boys?

if you don't mind me asking

I am glad you are finding time for yourself you need kids drain life after you  ( did you see post 3993)

Reply 3999#3999 gabsimom's post

Really? That's funny. I can't imagine being in the same house and texting one another - unless it was a very big house, or I was confined to bed. Every now and then I wouldn't mind having someone around to make me a cuppa.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

5 year between oldest and middle and 2 years between middle and last.

Reply 4003#4003 gabsimom's post

i have got to go to bed have to wake up and go to job or i would of stay up chat with you lot .

I will be here whole weekend so we can have a full day chat everyone invite if we can beat Max. Day: 551 post limit

Get out I said
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 4005#4005 magic4u's post

Hey Gary!

He's alive

Hacked...

So my LinkedIn account was hacked yesterday.  I've opened 2 tickets to report the issue as I still haven't heard anything.  I'm so MAD   to lose access to something I spent a fair amount of time cultivating.  I no longer have access to the emails or my contacts!!    To add insult to injury, I signed up for the free trial month for the premium service.  I still have 2 weeks left which obviously I've lost!!! :@ :@ :@   I know that when LinkedIn finally gets around to looking into it, they'll just delete the account.  THATS MY ACCOUNTS.  

Sigh!  Thanks for the vent!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4008#4008 arksongbird80's post

Sorry to hear that i wish i could say something make you feel better but i hadrly ever linkedin much.

Andi Mack (Disney Show)

This is Disney channel attempt to be more grown up and unfortunately people on internet reveal massive plot twist in the first episode. If you want watch this don't research it on the internet. It deal grown up issue Disney have never dealt with in fact a lot people think it's taboo subject for Disney since focus sugar coating most issue on their show.

I have seen the first two episode and if you seen Trailer you can probably figure out the spoiler, but the fact Disney decided make this show is very refreshing. if you don't want to see spoiler don't click video that say bex telling secret that is a spoiler video just a warning.

Reply 4009#4009 bala's post

I am HAPPY to report after sending a few emails to Linkedin Customer Support, I now have full control of my account again and I am a go.      YAY for Positive outcome!!!!

Reply 4010#4010 bala's post

I'm not going to give the plot twist, but having seen the trailer before I can say, I knew what the twist was BEFORE they ever showed the episode. It wasn't hard from an adult perspective.

Reply 4012#4012 arksongbird80's post

Yes but for a disney show this was interesting

Still here after 10 years and no-one noticed i passed that milestone on here

Reply 4014#4014 bala's post

Happy anniversary bala. 10 years -

Reply 4014#4014 bala's post

Wow! Congratulations Bala! Hardly seems possible it's been that long. Happy anniversary!

Reply 4016#4016 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry i don't post much but very busy with life but i am still tv addict watching all new shows just don't have time to comment on them.

Thanks Shinny and Barbs

Reply 4017#4017 bala's post

I'm delighted that your life has become so busy. That's how it should be.

Reply 4018#4018 waterlilybarb's post

i am not,  i missed all free time i had during 2010-2014 .

Reply 4019#4019 bala's post

Ahh, there's the Bala we've come to know over the years. Free time is over-rated. It's good to have a life that keeps you busy, especially if you have friends & family to spend some of that busy time with.

Thread