Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3978#3978 bala's post

Yes, I did find out what happened. I emailed LBJ last night asking if the forums were gone for good. He got back to me and said that the site was under severe DOSS attack, and the data center where some servers are located also have several connection and hardware issues. The forums for viptv & movieonline are on the same server, and they forgot to move those.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3981#3981 waterlilybarb's post

Thank You your are always so helpful

Reply 3982#3982 bala's post

You're welcome. At first I wasn't sure if it was just me. Thankfully, I am Facebook friends with some of the other mods and was able to ask if they could access the site - which none could. It finally dawned on me last night to send an email to LBJ. I'm glad he was able to respond so quickly to my email. Even though we don't have too many who post regularly anymore, we still get quite a few who come to the forum if they are having issues. It was a relief to know the forum wasn't gone.

Reply 3983#3983 waterlilybarb's post

Yes it is we ( me and codebreaker)  thought that because forum wasn't as popular they made decision to shut down .

1 week did worry us

Reply 3984#3984 bala's post

It worried me too.

Still didn't stop spammers

Reply 3986#3986 bala's post

I just don't get why anyone needs to post the same thing over 50 times

Reply 3986#3986 bala's post

Looks like I missed the "fun".   I don't see the point either, especially when we delete their crap pretty quickly here. There are a lot of other forums that don't bother to remove all the spam. Why don't they post their garbage there?

get out

all of you
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 3989#3989 magic4u's post

i thought you were gone

Reply 3989#3989 magic4u's post

I don't wanna get out, and you can't make me.

Reply 3991#3991 waterlilybarb's post

he has got rid of rest of girls

For TINA

For Jim

[ Last edited by bala at 10-20-2016 20:41 ]

Aww so sweet. What type of work are you doing now Bala? Are you married yet?

Reply 3996#3996 gabsimom's post

I am an junior Accountant and it been one hell of a year for me a lot growing up learning what real world is like .

Married don't think anyone women can't compete with my tv show addiction

Reply 3995#3995 bala's post

Talking is old fashion as my wife no longer shouts where's the tea she will just text me to make it

My life is just crazy, 3 boys, 3 different schools, Since everyone is in school this year I am planning on working on myself this year. so far it is going well down 20lbs.

Reply 3998#3998 codebreaker's post

For 3 years you help me through toughest time of my life if you didn't introduce so many new show from 2012-2015 i would gone crazy . Showing my appreciation.

That was only meme i felt was appropriate for us since we both post like crazy people.

Thread