Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

British Friends Describe Thanksgiving

I promise you we really are not this bad but some of these answers put a smile on my face hope they do for you.

Lol, too funny.

Well here a christmas one

It been 10 months and nothing exciting has happen in your lives? .

I thought share a video

kid dancing video

Reply 3944#3944 bala's post

Thanks for sharing.    

As for anything exciting happening in my life - there hasn't been anything.  I've not been well, and the summer was particularly miserable.  I've really had to reduce my time online because of the migraines, which is the main reason I don't post much these days.  I'm still around at some point every day though, so there's always a remote chance thst I'll post something exciting. LOL!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3945#3945 waterlilybarb's post

I really didn't want this turn into dead topic after so much effort over years of discussion i felt it needed a bit of life back can't let magic think he won in destroying this topic for you guys.

My life hasn't changed either but i noticing the older i get more lazy i have become .

Reply 3946#3946 bala's post

You're right!  Gary will think his grumpy tactics worked. lol  I don't find myself lazy, though that was never my problem.  I just find it frustrating not to be able to do simple things without them causing pain, or feeling so difficult because I am not able to think clearly.  Even on days I don't have migraine pain, they affect my cognitive function, and on really good days, I try to catch up on things around the house that require more brain power, which means by the time I get online, I'm wiped out again.

Reply 3947#3947 waterlilybarb's post

it's good thing he will never know

Reply 3938#3938 bala's post

YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2014

Reply 3949#3949 bala's post

I saw those on TV.  He does it every year.  I think he does something similar about Christmas presents, but I can't remember.  

Reply 3950#3950 waterlilybarb's post

Over here we don't

Reply 3951#3951 bala's post

I don't watch the show, but love those clips.  I think he was actually a guest on a different show, and they aired the clip.  

We didn't own an Ipad

This brings back some amusing memories

Reply 3953#3953 codebreaker's post

LOL!  That was funny!  Thanks for sharing.

Reply 3955#3955 shinny's post

My grandson loves that clip

Reply 3956#3956 codebreaker's post

I love the faces the guy on the right pulls!

I got to use a proxy server to see it. found a good free one

So adorable

Reply 3959#3959 gabsimom's post

How are you Tina? Are all those boys keeping you busy?

Thread