Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3900#3900 studiojek's post

Made some more calls yesterday.  Hot water heater is in and the workmen left about an hour ago, according to the guy who runs the store downstairs.  I have hot water in my kitchen, but nothing comes out of the hot water tap in the bathroom sink and nothing at all comes out of my shower tap.  He's checking if one of the shut off valves was left turned off.  I REALLY want to take a shower!  Happy to have some hot water, but need it in the bathroom.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3901#3901 waterlilybarb's post

Thankfully it appears they had just forgotten to turn one of the shut off valves back on.  My shower was lovely.

Reply 3902#3902 waterlilybarb's post

Ooh! Yay! If I were you, I'd be showering every 10 minutes just 'cause I could!  Congrats, Barb Hope today goes off without any crisis!!

Reply 3903#3903 studiojek's post

Thanks.   

The Oscars

So did anyone watch the Oscar's last night? I didn't, but I'm hoping there will be a showing of at least the red carpet (my favorite part!) on tv today so I can catch a glimpse =)

Reply 3905#3905 studiojek's post

I just watch News to see who won

Reply 3906#3906 bala's post

Tell the truth, Bala, you're not interested in any of the pretty dresses!? Or, the pretty girls in the dresses!?

Reply 3907#3907 studiojek's post

Not really since most of them are old

Reply 3908#3908 bala's post

Old?  Bala half the actresses are younger than me
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3909#3909 sanggye's post

LOL now you know why i don't hang out on this topic

awwww jeez!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3910#3910 bala's post

Haha!! I guess we should change the name of the board from The Girly's giggle box to the Old People's giggle box!!

Reply 3912#3912 studiojek's post

Magic4U can change the title to that

Reply 3913#3913 bala's post

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you Bala?

Reply 3914#3914 studiojek's post

No i don't mind I'm 29 and dreading the big 30

Awwww pooooooor Bala!!1  He's getting  OLD! It's okay.  We'll let you stay in our group!  

Reply 3916#3916 arksongbird80's post

Thank you, your sweet

Reply 3915#3915 bala's post

Nothing to dread about turning 30.  I was delighted to turn 30 - figured my 30s would HAVE to be better than my 20s were.  Age is just a number.  You can choose to feel old, or you can embrace it and realize that it's the prime of your life.  I have known young 80 year olds and old teenagers.  I prefer the first.

Reply 3918#3918 waterlilybarb's post

Hear, hear Barb! Age certainly is just a number. And, Bala, I also was happy to turn 30. A whole new decade of possibilities!

I'm with Barb.  I left my 20's behind Gladly!  30's are turning out okay! ;)

Thread