Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

LOL, Just seeing all this, Bala this is for you
Yes I love being a mom, and I also always wanted 4, planned or not. Malec will be 2 Jan 6th and baby # 3 is due X-mas day.
This God Willing this will also be my 3rd Boy.
Bala I think I remember that you are an only child and I think all of us understand why.

Reply 3842#3842 gabsimom's post

You don't want a girl ?

Yep i love that i am only child no sharing

Of course I would not mind having a girl but I am having another boy according to the ultra sound. Believe it or not we cannot choose the sex of our children yet and I am not sure I would want to if science made that available. Also babies are made when a mommy and daddy love each other very much. women don't swallow baby pills that make a baby grow in their bellies, nor do storks bring them and you cannot order them online. Just in case you didn't know. for the rest of this talk go ask your mom.

Reply 3844#3844 gabsimom's post

HAHAHAHAHAH......  I had no idea this site provided such detail.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Absolutely we are full service!

Haha, we surely are !!

and here I read a book when I was younger.  Oh and cable taught me what I needed to know...  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3844#3844 gabsimom's post

Quote:
This God Willing this will also be my 3rd Boy
This comment made me think you didn't know the gender of your baby and that your were wishing for a boy. Was i mistaken by this comment?.

bala's Apology

If anyone was offended by any of my comment posted last week  i am really sorry. It was not my intention to offend anyone with my comments. Sometimes things don't occur to me that comment i posted could be seen offensive.

Reply 3850#3850 bala's post

We appreciate the apology, and although you didn't mean it to be offensive, it was. And bala you have been a member here for more than 4 yrs, at some point it has to occur to you to start reading your posts, and look to see if it may offend both men or women, before you post it (especially after all the warnings). This wasn't just one offensive post out of the blue, it was just the one out of many that we Mods have discussed or a Mod/Mods has gotten a complaint about something you said, that we finally said enough. I say this so you will stop and realize that what you say, and how you say it, affects other people. So that you will really start to pay attention to what you post.

I can see where that might confuse someone. God willing meaning I have a healthy baby and I already know it is a boy.

Reply 3852#3852 gabsimom's post

Congrats Tina, all the best for you and the rest of the family.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3850#3850 bala's post

I wasn't offended by Bala's comments - mainly because I've come to expect them and know he doesn't really mean to be offensive. They're right, though, Bala, you might want to start proofreading, just to make sure!! Catch more flies with honey, and all that

Congrats Tina!!

We better get back to "giggling" or Gary will come in and kick us all out!!

Has anyone any nice plans for the weekend? I don't have much myself just getting time to catch up on some house duties that I don't get to do during the week.

Reply 3855#3855 shinny's post

I plan on just vegging out in front of tv, if head isn't banging, otherwise I'll remain in my cave. So nothing exciting planned for me.

Reply 3856#3856 gypsiegirl66's post

Oooh I would LOVE to remain in my "cave" but, alas, the little one won't permit it! I did get a break (thanks, Grandparents!) and was able to buy myself some needed new shoes for 2 weddings this Fall. Yay! (it's the little things!)

Other than that...just enjoying the end of Summer weather here, and about to head out in a bit to our favorite local place for dinner. Not too shabby.

Happy Weekend, everyone!

Reply 3857#3857 studiojek's post

Thankfully my little ones are all grown up, and I was in good health for their childhood. I remember those days of not having time for anything but them, I do miss that need sometimes. I would love to get out of my cave, but the head banging keeps me in.
Enjoy your dinner, it's always nice to get out and be around adults when you have babies.

I hope dinner was nice Studio!

Hope your head is not too bad Gypsy.

I didn't get up to too much today. Had a nice walk this morning up along by the Irish Sea. It was a lovely day and then went chestnut collecting with my Nephew and Mam this afternoon. We call them conkers (the bigger ones) and he says he wants to collect the most in the world. Hilarious. He collected 101 !! Haha

Reply 3859#3859 shinny's post

Sounds like a great day Sinéad.  I'm stuck in today - mid-grade migraine, which makes me semi-functional.  Not having to stay in the cave all the time these days, which is so nice.  

Gypsy, I sure hope the thump eases for your darlin'.  It just sucks.

Studio, hope your dinner went well.  I haven't eaten out in ages.  With the dietary restrictions, it's not nearly as much fun, though a lot more places have options I can eat.  Restaurants make me want things I can't have though, so it's easier to eat at home - in a controlled environment.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Awe thanks everyone! My hubby and Adam come back from Tunisia Tomorrow! they have been gone a month.

Thread