Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #220 trulee's post

trust you to quote him
now get out
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply #221 magic4u's post

Didn't want you to think I forgot about you Magic.  I'll be away for a few days.  Try not to miss me too much, can't have you .  

Have a nice weekend, and please, clean this place up, it's beginning to look like a rubbish tip.  I'll be giving it the white glove treatment upon my return.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #222 waterlilybarb's post

white gloves (do we call you mamie) now that said
get out

Reply #223 magic4u's post

So how we doing in here magic my friend... Long time no see. Don't you worry tho I've paid a few silent visits just observing. Well I promised dear Barb that during her hiatus I will make special aware visits in her honor.

So anyone hungry? It's about lunch time in my neck of the woods. Hows some pasta sound? I'm cooking so I'll get right on it!

The smell of a nice home cooked meal will do this place wonders.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #224 janenjab's post

hiatus huh herna more like
now out out and get out

Reply #224 janenjab's post

I promised Barb I wouldnt let the old Grump get too comfortable while she was away too.  Pasta sounds lovely.  I'm salivating at the thought.  Which wine shall we have with it?
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Well that all depends what type of sauce she will be preparing. Personally I like I nice blush wine with my red sauce, but if its a pesto sauce I would have to go with a white wine.

your thoughts?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #227 dognxtdoor's post

Well I drink both!  I'll get some soft drinks for those who dont.

Reply #228 trulee's post

wine shmine pasta smashta
get out

Reply #227 dognxtdoor's post

The menu consists of Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with sides of garlic bread twists and freshly grated cheese. We can start with a nice mixed baby green salad with plump cherry tomatoes tossed lightly in Italian dressing. (You non veggie eaters... can skip the salad if you so choose )

Reply #230 janenjab's post

come on get a room
get out

Bon Appétit

Reply #232 janenjab's post

out out out

Reply #232 janenjab's post

Burp!  Sorry about that Janie, I'm sooo full that was fabulous.  Ther are a few scraps left, shall we give them to the old man?

Reply #234 trulee's post

give that woman a bib then
get her out

Oh it feels nice to come back to this beautiful home. May i eat, Jane? I'm starving!

Reply #236 xxjujuxx's post

get out little person
get out

Reply #236 xxjujuxx's post

Welcome back juju - we kept a plate warm for you.  We've got garlic bread too. Just watch out for the old codger in the corner.

Reply #238 trulee's post

get out
i said
GET OUT

Reply #238 trulee's post

Hello, I'm Back!   I see there's been a lovely dinner party while I've been away.  Fabulous!  Isn't it nice, Gary, to have so many drop in guests...and they brought dinner too.

Am so glad to see everything has been tidied up from the party, and it's nice to be home...though I wish it were cooler.

I've done my white glove inspection, and you almost passed...found a drip of pasta sauce by the curtains, but nothing that wasn't wiped up, spit-spot, by yours truly.  

Thanks all, for keeping my place warm, and not letting magic get too comfy all on his own.  We couldn't have that now, could we?

And Gary...did you miss me?  I know you did...I'm a much quieter visitor than the rest, though they're much more adventurous.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread