Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

get out
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Still enjoying my stay...not EVER going to leave!  And I echo juju,  just "who the hell you talking 2?"
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Well it seems you are doing a great job of kicking people out magic, the more you scream the more will come

dont you start too
get out all of you

dont you start too
get out all of you

I heard you the first time well good now I've heard them in both of my ears , but still what do you mean with get out ! Get out where! It's just so confi here!
With all of us here

yes and it would be nice if waterlily and keighleigh and me lived here
not YOU though

Just Visiting!

I heard that there is big party going down in here and all members are invited, so here i am. Looks quite good in here, might stay for a while!

get out i say go to your hovel`s

Reply #88 rhys7497's post

Welcome to the party, rhys!  Take your shoes off and stay a while.   Don't mind magic, he's really delighted to have all this company.   Feel free to invite some friends, as juju, keigleigh and I are only too happy to have people drop in whenever they can.  The more, the better.

he cant stay he`s he`s he`s
not staying thats that

now get out

Reply #91 magic4u's post

I think you're almost speechless...can it be true?  Are we possibly wearing you down with our fun-loving, hospitable natures.  Come on, you know you want to join in on the fun!  Relax, let your hair down.  Just accept the inevitable...we're all here to stay.

my resolve is as strong as bush`s hahahaha
now out out out i say

Reply #93 magic4u's post

What a frightening thought!  The resolve of a fool (Bush) is certainly nothing to sneeze at, but not sure I'd publicly link myself with such a person.

But, the determination of a woman will not be quashed!

get out now its past your bedtime out out out
i say

Reply #92 waterlilybarb's post

Ha ha - I dont think Magic can let his hair down - I don't think he has any lol.  Its nice in here isn't it.  I might come round again now that the football season has ended.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #96 trulee's post

Well we can always play our own match in the yard, with the little kids and so, they def. will be excited.
And well your not right about his hair juju and I have seen his picture man oh man just judge for yourself!

Reply #97 keigleigh's post

Well he's not at all as I imagined - I thought he'd have at least 4 toes not just the three
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #95 magic4u's post

Past my bedtime?  It's only 7:53 pm here.  Don't know about you, but I'm not so geezerly that I need to go to bed before sundown yet!

Think I'll stay up and have a game of football with the kids.

now im telling you once and once only

GET OUT all of you

Thread