Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #20 waterlilybarb's post

True the symbol has shown up throughout the series and it was cool to learn (from Ando) that it is the crest on Kensei’s shield.......there is definitely a connection here. Maybe I'm the only one that didn't see the crest on the shield before, that wouldn't surprise me, since I know I'm in need of glasses (I'm gonna have that lasik surgery though)

[ Last edited by  gypsiegirl66 at 10-13-2007 01:16 ]

I totallyl thought the tattoo was on the girl. I think I have to re-watch that part. I was really thinking she had a power of some kind as well.

[ Last edited by  silver1978 at 10-12-2007 23:55 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #22 silver1978's post

I'm not so sure she doesn't have some sort of power.  Even the latest GN seems to hint at it, though I might be reading more into it than there is.  At least Peter has a girlfriend now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i loved claire's story.. i'm scared the dad dies though! It might be stopped... hopefully! Claire and the guy are soo cute together

i wonder if Claire is going to confront her dad about West and the abduction.  If she does he'll probably have to find out about the cutting off the toe thing which could be interesting...

Reply #24 xxjujuxx's post

Did you notice in Isaac's painting that his killer looked an awful lot like Claire?

i dont think that painting necesarilly means she killed him, it just means she watched it happen.  It never occured to me when i saw the painting that she could have been the one to kill him, although that thought is in my mind now...

Reply #27 imarielle626's post

Muahahaha.  I love to hear that hamster wheel spinning.

It will be interesting to see how that particular prophetic painting is brought to fruition.  I wouldn't be surprised if our little Claire-Bear got wise to her Daddy's evil ways and did him in.  Can't wait to find out.

yeah from the picture, it looked like she was gonna leave her dad die to be with West ( who can blame her lol just kidding)... I reaaly like the dad though...
And yes, Claire WAS in the picture nd she was kissing West.... You know mayby west in in disguise a bad guy...
Oh and it really sucks that Sylar is alive... !!!!!!!
p.s. thanks for making me watch heroes ( i thinnk it was u) IT IS THE BEST, with DH of course!! lol

Reply #26 waterlilybarb's post

I agree that Claire very well may turn on her father, she seems quite disturbed by what Wes told her. I was also thinking, that maybe the girl in the painting wasn't Claire, but was Jessica/Nikk instead. She & Claire, do have similar hair styles and she does have to do the company a favor before they will help her.  

Reply #30 gypsiegirl66's post

I have to agree with you gypsiegirl66. Jessica does owe the company a favor and she has killed before. This may be the last thing she does before they take her powers away from her. This leads me to believe that the company may have the virus that will take powers away from people. That is why they are after them. Those who will not help they get the virus.

I just hope the new villain is far more evil than Sylar! And also the show should come up with more controversial writing... something to keep the audience buzzing.

Reply #32 SirAlain's post

I would say it's getiing pretty controversial. Wow, Matt's dad looking like being the killer, if not related Molly's nightmares and Molly going into shock like that. I didn't realize that Nathan had been banned from seeing his kids either. Sylar is now with the twins, who knows what is going to happen with that. I'm psyched to see Kristen Bell finally make her debut to the show too and it looks like Peter may be coming home.
Just when I didn't think this could get any better, bam they throw even better storyline out there..........you go Heroes!!!

Reply #33 gypsiegirl66's post

What about Nathan's reflection?  There is no way that is just his imagination.  I'm looking forward to seeing what's really going on with him.  I knew he wasn't doing well, but I didn't realize he wasn't allowed to see his kids either.  Obviously his drinking is a MUCH bigger problem than has been alluded to before.

I'm also curious about who that woman was in the photograph of the original 12.  No doubt she's connected to one of our heroes...could it be Niki?

Will Matt & Mohinder just kiss already? The sexual tension is killing me!!!

I was cool finding out that Matt's dad is the one that Molly is scared to find. I cant wait to see how Matt's dad can do what he is doing to Molly. It is like he is able to put them into a comma.

Reply #35 SirAlain's post

Now, now...don't be a smart Aleck!   

I'm also curious about what's going to happen with Sylar and the twins.  When she said, "Gabriel...like the angel", I just about choked.  He's the furthest thing from an angel you could find.  I did find his reasoning interesting though.  That he's been hunted and vilified for doing what comes naturally to him.  I'm not saying I agree, but that's an interesting point of view, nonetheless.

waterlilybarb that's actually true... but i dont get WHO the man in the mirror is... Is he peter? Nathan? or maybe it is jessica under a different form!!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome.?
DONT ANY OF YOU THINK that Molly is SUCH a bad actress... seriously in episode 1, she is litterally laughing when shes getting killed!!
oh nd BtW didnt any of you laugh when Sylar said " Golly!" i thought it was hilarious
i'm liking the West/claire thing but im hating the "overprotective daddy" it's been going on for 2 long

Reply #38 xxjujuxx's post

he has a right protect his daughter as he is going kill him.

Reply #38 xxjujuxx's post

I think the man in the mirror is a disfigured Nathan.  Maybe he absorbed some of Peter's power during the explosion.  Peter obviously has absorbed Niki's super strength, and it now looks like he has also absorbed the dual personality.  Maybe, since he absorbed this power shortly before the explosion, he & Nathan somehow fused and this power is in part, in both of them.

I think Molly's doing well.  I don't find her to be a bad actress.  But, I agree, HRG is getting on my nerves.  I guess it's preferable than him being Mr. Nice, but he's returning to his creepy self again.  He's a better character as a baddie, but I feel bad for Claire.

I was just rewatching last nights episode and freeze framed the photograph.  There are at least 3 women that we don't yet know.  One of them looks to be either a light skinned black woman, or hispanic.  The two others that are visible are caucasian, maybe one of them is Irish.  I also paused again on the scene with Nathan looking at his reflection.  It's definitely Nathan.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-16-2007 18:56 ]

Thread