Thread
Printable Version

New look is coming

New Look

Generally, I like the new look and keeping the point system is important to me. I like the notice area and that I can easily view what I have watched. What I don't like is eliminating the 5-minute preview for movies and changing the first three episodes for free and reducing that number to only one episode. . If I remember correctly, the 3 free came about when you started charging 3 points per show from 2 points. It seemed like a good trade off at the time but not so much now that you've taken 2 free episodes away, Please change that free episodes back to the first three. Keep your long-term, loyal customer base happy.  Thank the coders for all their hard work but have them restore these few gems that were taken away from us.
[ Last edited by themothership at 11-28-2019 01:45 ]

5 min Movie Preview

Since the last change to the format, there's no longer a 5 minute free preview of movies.  I think that's a bad decision: I am not willing to waste 5 points on a movie I've never heard of, but I was often interested enough to give it 5 minutes of my time, and watched many movies ONLY because of the free preview. I'm sure you will notice a lot of people spending a lot less points on movies now that there is no preview option. You should bring back the free 5 minute movie preview.

Thread