Thread
Printable Version

New look is coming

Reply 7#7 seleam's post

As far as I know, that site is still in preview, so you can't actually sign up on it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 28#28 TheeForsakenOne's post

That's what I have bookmarked too, but when I copy & paste it, it shows the https. Not sure why there's a difference, but there does seem to be one with regard to things working correctly.

Reply 52#52 banlron's post

Have you tried a different browser? It's working in Chrome for me, on my Windows 10 pc.

Reply 55#55 banlron's post

That's so odd. I just tried it on my Android tablet, and my laptop, and it worked without any problem on both.

Reply 57#57 kitty862003's post

Yes, that is the site I tested.

Reply 59#59 kitty862003's post

Have you tried accessing the site through a VPN or proxy server? I used the Hola add-on for Chrome to check if it worked from a different country - so I tested Canada & the US. In the past, sometimes it's someone's internet provider that has blocked the site. Since, thus far, only you and banlron have posted about the issue, I don't think it's affecting many others, since those kind of problems tend to be one of the things that causes people to post in the forum.

Reply #62 banlron's & #63 kitty862003's posts

I'm happy to hear that using the VPN has worked for you both.

Reply 61#61 Piper222's post

Quote:
Originally posted by Piper222 at 10-17-2020 09:04 I also haven't been able to log into my account for the last three days. It's like the buttons in the blue field at the top of the page (log in, search etc.) don't work anymore. I use a Samsung Galaxy ...
Have you tried accessing the site threw a VPN? That seems to have been helpful to others not in North America.

Reply 66#66 Piper222's post

Happy to hear it!

Thread