Thread
Printable Version

New look is coming

Thanks for the update. Looking good so far. The login is not working but I suppose it will be fixed later as it's still in preview mode for now.

Please confirm new member plans

Pros:
- I like the new Notice section to check the latest uploaded shows

Cons:

- Only one free episode per season instead of 3
- As Achillea mentioned, it seems we have to choose a plan now: either $30 a month or $300 a year!!
Could the owner please confirm we can no longer buy points as we used to? I sincerely hope it’s not the case.Thanks

[ Last edited by lolotte at 11-20-2019 09:20 ] [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-20-2019 09:24 ] [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-20-2019 10:32 ]

Reply 20#20 alex4john's post

@Alex4john https://www.watchseries.net/ won't work with your VIPTV username. But the usual https://vip.tv-video.net/ will

12 points per episode

I've removed my previous messages as I now understand why I've lost points. I am getting charged 12 points per episode instead of 3! That's one heck of a price increase. Lol! I watched 2 episodes and went from 282 to 258 points (instead of 276). Anyone else in the same position?

Reply 36#36 lolotte's post

Paused the episode then unpaused it and it removed an additional 6 points (now down to 252). The points deduction system is definitely messed up. [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-21-2019 10:25 ]

Reply 39#39 Milks26's post

Thanks. I was joking when I talked of a steep price increase ;) Obviously, it is a bug, as the site still advertises 3 points per episode. I have contacted the owner and I trust it will be fixed shortly and points will be reimbursed as well. I see @kitty862003 has had the same issue.

Points deducted for movies before pressing Play

Found another bug. For movies, the 5 points are deducted as soon as we open the page, so before pressing play. I just lost 10 points checking out 2 movies. Once again, not playing them, just opening the page to get some details. Please fix. Thanks

Free movie preview back on and movie bug fixed

To those wondering:
- The 5-min free preview is back on. Although it looks like it's charging 5 points in the Viewing history, those 5 points are not actually deducted.
- It looks like the bug that was deducting 5 points upon loading the movie page (before hitting Play) has been fixed.
Thank you!

Edit: Actually, it seems all of the above only applies to desktops/laptops. On mobiles, the movie bug is still here (just lost 10 points) and the free 5-min preview is nowhere to be seen.
[ Last edited by lolotte at 12-12-2019 13:28 ]

Thread