Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Med fix show

Chicago Med fix show

Chicago Med season 4 episode 5 no file found.  Can you let me know when episode is fixed and able to view.  Don't want to try play again because if not fixed I will be charged points 

Thanks
[ Last edited by rowena at 10-27-2018 11:03 ]

Reply 1#1 rowena's post

I can't give you a time when it will be fixed, but feel free to PM me, or another active moderator, and ask that it be checked to see if it's working. I'm usually in invisible mode, but I check the forum at least twice a day. BTW, I checked it just now & it's still not working.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 rowena's post

Okay, usually its the opposite. But, the episode is working. After clicking on the episode immediately select the HD button next to the volume control on the video. Episode plays.

Chicago Med

I tried again but not able to push HD option in time before error shows up, lost points again

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you!!

I figured out the HD option, so I played episode 1 which is free watching and then changed to HD which immediately gave me an error,  but then I clicked on episode 5 and I am able to view.  Will need to take HD mode off before I watch any other shows because most don't support the HD setting.  Thanks so much!! 

Thread