40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Use vip.tv-video.net when vipiv.net is still unavailable

Use vip.tv-video.net when vipiv.net is still unavailable

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to inform you that DNS resolution of VIPTV.NET is still malfunctioned. So we re-open our former domain name: http://vip.tv-video.net/. Before our VIPTV.NET is back online, members can use our http://vip.tv-video.net/ to visit our site.

We greatly apologize on this matter and we will reimburse all paid members in the coming days for this inconvenience.

We will send a message to all paid members' email addresses about this issue.

Regards,

VIP.tv-video.net

We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for the update! Highly appreciated

can get on to this one now

could get on to vip.tv-video.net earlyer....but cant now

Thanks a lot for the temporary solution and the points lbjedwards. Very much appreciated

Link to vip.tv-video.net

Thank you!!

thank you so much for your efforts!

Thank you very much!!

thanks very much for this temporary solution to cure all our withdrawal lbjedward and thanks also for the unexpected bonus of 100 points!! we really appreciate your efforts on our behalf

Reply 8#8 Tarien's post

Yes the 100 points is good compensation but that's just 20 episode is good. now they just need to update the site with latest episode this week

Thanks for giving us an alternative but tv shows are not being updated with latest episodes so it’s pretty pointless!

Site Down

I agree if the temporary sight is not being updated what is the point. I am a long time,over 8 years, user of this sight and I have never seen the sight down for this long.

viptv still down? How much longer?

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Migrating a server takes time ...

I'd imagine migrating an entire server takes a little time to adapt, adjust and test and that's probably why they are not able to update shows on the old server while this is in process. I'd rather they took their time and got it right, personally. [ Last edited by inro at 9-17-2018 12:31 ]
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

No updates?

I am not seeing any shows being updated on this alternate site... Is that normal?

Thank you!

I really hope this hasn't anything to do with terrarium tv ending? Never known the site being down for so long before! ????

Strange..moderators not replying to emails.. new site appeared.. clone of viptv.net --> tvseries.net except that one is being updated.  Did someone attempt to hijack the original from the admins? So the admin created a whole new site outside the view of everyone here?

Reply 16#16 hijacked's post

That site was in existence pre this issue as are other sites they manage. What moderator did you message?

I had previously advised on another thread that this is a massive undertaking. I personally thought the timeline was ambitious. Unfortunately we moderators are waiting for an update too so we have no more information than has been shared.

Reply 16#16 hijacked's post

Forum moderators generally don't receive emails from members. I have replied to every PM I've received here in the forum. Also, moderators have nothing to do with the viewing site/s. We volunteer to help keep the forum clean from SPAM, and to assist other members in any way we can.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 17#17 shinny's post

The same one I have been sending Amazon gift cards to for my points...

40 12
Thread