68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET banned by ICP, please use vip.tv-video.net

This thread has been sticked by lbjedwardat 8-19-2019 23:06.

VIPTV.NET banned by ICP, please use vip.tv-video.net

Dear Customer,
I am sorry that our domain service provider's DNS server was malfunctioned. At first, they told us that will be resolved very shortly. But now they told us there are still more technical issue to deal with. 
We can not wait any more and decide to move our site to another DNS resolution provider. It will take 24-48hrs to be functionable depending on DNS resolution effectiveness. 
We are very sorry for this issue and we will refund every paid members when our site is back online. 

Updated on September 19:
We are very sorry to inform you that our viptv.net was banned by ICP service provider and can not be transferred to another one.  We had tried to solve this problem many times but still unsolved. 

We keep improving services for you.

New DNS Site

Hi

I have been a member for many years now and have enjoyed your site very much.

Has the website to VIPTV.NET been closed down and another one opened, when you say a new DNS will be opened will you provide the link. 

Instead of refunding money can it be transferred to the new site.

What will the new site be called.

Many thanks

Rita

We miss you!

Best wishes for fixing and getting back up and running! We love the site and have used it for MANY years! Keep up the good work!

Reply 2#2 ritac-p's post

They are moving the database to a new web host which is a pretty massive job which will require a lot of checks and balances. However, the website name should remain the same as I'd imagine they have bought the domain name separately.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I agree with Rita. When you say a new DNS will be opened, please provide us the link. My worry is how will you provide us the link?? Many of us agree, we like the website's contents. Can the money be just transferred to the new site. What will the new site be called? Thank you

hello, My bad, I didn't explained very clearly. We don't change our site domain name-viptv.net We are just moving all data of viptv.net from a ICP to another one. VIPTV.NET will be back online in 36hrs.
We keep improving services for you.

Thanks for the update! Your service is appreciated.

Server troubles

Hi
I was panicking when I thought the site was gone
Thanks for the information.
This site is the best and I'd hate to lose it. So glad the problem
is known and in the process of being repaired.
Thank You  lbjedward for clearing it up
Cheers!
Ch
Things Change

Was wondering if you already have your new IP address and if we could hit that directly instead of waiting on DNS to propogate or are you moving data to a new server on the a different ISP as well.

Reply 6#6 lbjedward's post

Hi there, I still cannot load the website, I see that you said it would be back up in 36 hrs 3 days ago, but www.viptv.net still wont work when I put it in. Any news? or should I be doing something differently? Thank you for all these years of wonderful service! 8 years and counting as a viptv devotee xC

Reply 10#10 cstuartjunior's post

He said -  " VIPTV.NET will be back online in 36hrs."

That post was made today. So, its 36 from today 9/12/18

Thank you for your patience and continued patronage.

Reply 10#10 cstuartjunior's post

This thread was just created today. LBJ posted the update about 36 hours this morning, so it's still going to be a while.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Missing you

Hi 

Just wanted to say thanks for the response. Didn't realise how much I relied on this site for TV & Films.

Thanks, missing you already.

Hope it gets resolved soon, no, very soon.

Rita

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Oh look my bad, im UK based so I automatically see the first digit and think 9TH OF SEPTEMBER call me stupid if you wish but its just human error based on my location nd nothing more - but TA for the responses

Thanks for the updates!!!

VIPTV

it has been more than 3 days and the site is still down. Any updates ? 
There is a very similar site called tvseries.net ....

Reply 16#16 sath's post

Yes, the original site is still down and moving to a new DNS server. But, in the mean time Admin has reopen the old tv-video site. Here is the address: http://vip.tv-video.net/.

Reply 14#14 cstuartjunior's post

I didn't call you stupid, nor did I think it. I'm Canadian, and more than one format is used here, which is why I look at the complete date to try and discern when something was posted. Since there's no 1 universal format, it's easy to mix up dates.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

now what

the site is back up but the shows are not updating plz advise

Reply 19#19 rphillips1212's post

No, VIPtv is still down. Tv-Video.Net allows members to watch episodes and movies that are currently on the site. No new shows are being added at this time.

68 1234
Thread