23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Points refunded

Points refunded

I have been trying  for almost a month to get my points refunded for 2 movies.  I have been a faithful customer for over 8 years and have never had an issue before.  I am really frustrated.  I have tried emailing the administrator privately and through VIP tv but with no response . What on earth is going on!!! What do I need to do to get this resolved

Reply 1#1 rowena's post

How many points are you trying to get refunded for?

Refund for 10 points

This happened when the server went down for two days 

Can you please refund me for 2 movies. 10 points 
Slumdog –only watched half when your server went down for almost 2 days so was not able to finish
Shock and Awe – did not watch this movie

I have never had an issue before when I had a problem with a movie or show and requested a refund.  I have been trying to get a response since July.  Not cool
[ Last edited by rowena at 8-19-2018 12:38 ] [ Last edited by rowena at 8-19-2018 12:40 ] [ Last edited by rowena at 8-19-2018 12:40 ]
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +10 you will still get a refund from Admin 8-19-2018 16:49
  • Milks26 Points +10 8-19-2018 16:48

Reply 3#3 rowena's post

I agree, it's not cool. However, moderators cannot refund any points - only admin. But, I will make contact on your behalf.

I appreciate any help I can get, after a month of trying to get a response from admin, I tried this route

So going forward how do I go about getting a refund? I just tried watching another movie called the Knowing and the movie keeps skipping. I cant watch it. now I am out 15 points???????

Reply 5#5 rowena's post

The email was sent. When I get a response I will let you know 

The Administrators are working on a new site so they may be busy. But, I honestly, don't think that members should suffer while the site is being transitioned. Right now moderators have little info going forward except that they are working on a new site. I know you have been patient, and I hate to ask for even more patience from you.  

I clicked on the movie 'Knowing' and its working fine on my end. No skips.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-19-2018 20:54 ]

So still no response about points?? The movie Knowing keeps spooling half way into the movie and the dialog is off does not match up with people talking, its a couple seconds behind, I can be patient but waiting over a month with no response or resolve is excessive.   [ Last edited by rowena at 8-20-2018 20:05 ]

Refund

Still no response? I don't understand how there can be no response for over a month. I have been a member since 2007. I am considering not renewing my points again and taking my business elsewhere. When you pay each month you have some level of expectation of customer service. Very disappointing. I can understand if they busy and cannot get back to me for a week but a month is excessive.

Reply 9#9 rowena's post

I haven't gotten a response yet

Waiting on points

Still no response....... month and a half later and still waiting??? Have you been in touch at all with the Administrator?

Reply 11#11 rowena's post

Forgive me for not replying sooner. I've had worse than usual migraines for the past week. I thought I had sent him an email last week, but realized I didn't when I saw your new post. I sent one just now. If I hear from him before you do, I'll let you know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 11#11 rowena's post

I heard back from Admin. Please check your PM box for my reply.

REFUND ME MY POINTS!!!!!

The last refund I had was 7/22 for an episode of law and order, I am out 15 points and I have not received them back and I have not received any email since 7/22 from LBJ I have checked all my email boxes and I have been following my points since August 1st and I have not received any refunded points.. I don’t understand how this is so difficult and extremely frustrating. I have been a loyal customer for 11 years and have spent thousands of dollars on your site. I will not be purchasing anymore points until this is resolved. If a show or movie does not work I should not have to pay for it. Why would I spend anymore money on this site when I have to fight and battle to get refunded on shows that don’t work. Please take care of this and issue me my 15 points Slumdog –only watched half when server went down was not able to finish Shock and Awe – did not watch The Knowing – half way through it is spooling and words do not match up There was one more movie that I reported directly on viptv but it was almost a month ago so I can not remember, I would be happy at this point just the 15 even though I am out 20. If you say you have already refunded me the points then where on viptv can I go to check for the refunds? I have no emails since 7/22 and I have checked all my boxes including spam and I have been looking at my points everyday since August 1st to see if you have refunded me and there has been no refunds. This is a matter of principle I am so sick of this I cannot believe you would treat your paying customers this way, I sent over 6 emails last month to Admin with no response,,,, ridiculous!!! I am so disappointed

Issue has been resolved

Reply 15#15 rowena's post

Glad to hear it.

Please refund 10 points for movie not working.

I have tried twice to watch 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
but I always get an error message:

ERROR LOADING MEDIA: FILE COULD NOT BE PLAYED

Not sure when this will be resolved but could I please get a refund and wont try again until there is some indication it has been fixed.

Thank you.
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 17#17 mssweet's post

It seems that some of the more recently added videos only work in HD. I used a free show that loads to switch to HD, then tried the Harry Potter movie you want to watch. It works in HD. I didn't see your post until today. Milks26 figured out the HD solution with a different video. It's weird, since it's many of the videos get that message when trying to use HD. For a refund, you need to contact admin. Moderators aren't able to credit your viewing account.

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

So how to switch to HD? I have never even done HD or switched to it or whatever so am not sure what you mean?? I just clicked on it like I always do.
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 19#19 mssweet's post

Use a free video. When the video starts, hit pause, and the HD button is on the right side of the loading bar. When it's not on, the box is dark. Press the HD & it will change to looking white with dark letters on it. Then, go to the movie you want to watch & HD will already be activated.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

23 12
Thread