Thread
Printable Version

Happy New Year 2018

Happy New Year 2018

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-1-2018 00:49 ]

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

I know I'm showing my age, but seeing that the year is 2018 still seems so futuristic to me. It's certainly different than what I imagined it would be.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Haha, yeah it does seem futuristic!

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

All baby born in 2000 are turning into adults

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I know, scary

Reply 4#4 bala's post

WOW! I hadn't even thought of that. That IS scary!

Happy new year to all.

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

1 month gone 11 months to go

Let's reflect on 2018 - Good or bad year?

For me i actually changed worked places and it turned out  to be a good thing. Better firm and better prospects but a lot hard work. Apart from that i havn't had much time for tv show watching which why i gone very silent this year but it is getting tougher to find time to watch shows.

i joined netflix -i really didn't want to but amount of international show they have are quite impressive.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's been an average year for me, but that's alright. I'm glad to hear you've a good year overall. Having a job that you enjoy, and/or one where you like the people you work with, is a big plus. Better to be living a fuller life than watching others do so on TV. I find that when I'm busy, the shows I do choose to watch are ones I really enjoy. Hopefully, you're finding the same.

I have Netflix too. The Canadian version also has a fair amount of international content, which is nice. I like it because the TV in my bedroom is a basic Smart TV, and Netflix came pre-installed. It's good for the days I'm not well, but can tolerate the light and sound of the TV.

Reply 11#11 Milks26's post

lets see what this year will bring

Thread