Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kitty: "Not everybody has to join our family to be happy, Mom."
Sarah: "Yeah, we're not happy, just look at how miserable Kevin is."
Kevin: "Yeah, just look at how miserable I am."

I LOVE Sarah and Kevin scenes.

Robert's whole "I'm ambitious, you know that about me," act is really getting kind of...annoying. I can't believe that with everything that he's gone through, he's still going ahead with everything, career-wise. I've heard that things are only getting worse for Kitty and Robert from now on, which is...

Ryan Lafferty seems kind of strange. I mean, I understand that it's hard to digest something like that, but I don't know, something about him rubs me the wrong way.

Did anybody find Trish's exit really abrupt? I thought it was kind of weird how she just left without even saying a proper goodbye or anything. The thought that maybe she changed her mind about the adoption crossed my mind when I watched that scene, but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Next week's episode looks intense.

Reply 56#56 funny-girl101's post

Good episode but this is what Robert wanted it's his choice and this thing with with men he didn't win becoming president so he feel like failure and he want to be governor even if it kill him. i can understand that but i hope kitty can cope being a single mother.

Reply 56#56 funny-girl101's post

I have the same exact bad feeling about Ryan -- the way he acted when Nora came to visit him was pretty manic-depressive.

I am also totally annoyed with Robert and his ambitions! Not because he's ambitious, but because he keeps lying about what his priorities are -- he should never have agreed to the adoption if it wasn't going to be his priority, or at least not discussing the problems of politics with new kids. This is exactly what went wrong with his first wife too! Argh.

Thank goodness Justin and Rebecca are over. I can so see a Rebecca & Ryan thing happening -- though I'm crossing my fingers that the writers won't take that road -- which will be kind of ironic, to say the least.

I miss season two Kitty and Robert.

Reply 59#59 funny-girl101's post

I miss season two Kitty and Robert too! - and I distinctly remember watching Kitty and Robert in season 2 and thinking "This is never going to last." LOL!

Still don't totally trust Ryan...am trying to figure out what his Deep Dark Secret might be.

Episode 19

Where oh where has Tommy run off to? Costa Rica? Paris? Hmm. NOT a bright move on his part, but I did have a feeling that was where the story was going.

I'm glad Robert seems to have had some sense knocked into him, though who knows if it's too little, too late. Poor Kitty, she's exhausted taking care of everyone, a regular Nora! That little baby is too cute!

I really hope they don't make a couple out of Ryan and Rebecca!!

Episode 20 "Missing"

So Sarah is back in Ojai Foods. I must admit that I didn't see that coming. The charges have been dropped against Tommy, thanks to Holly, of all people.

It looks to me like Ryan is out to get revenge on the Walkers. Getting in between Justin and Rebecca was his first step in doing this. He firmly believes that William is to blame and now that he found the evidence that his Mom and William were together the night before, I guess we'll see him change more and more.

Kitty and Robert are growing more and more apart and now she has befriended the guy from the Park (I forget his name!!) this could be going into dangerous territory !

Reply 62#62 shinny's post

I'm sure she has another hidden agenda

kitty found a new man

Reply 62#62 shinny's post

I NEVER trusted Ryan from the first time he appeared! I'll bet his mother's death had nothing at all to do with William. Breaking up Justin and Rebecca was low, but it was pretty obvious like you said that that was part of his plan.

Robert is really unbelievable, so self-centered! And he knows deep down he's losing Kitty but he can't seem to stop himself.

So do we know if Tommy's going to come back? Is Balthazar Getty off the show for good now or will he come back once more before his contract ends?

I didn't expect Sarah to go back to Ojai either, her and Holly going head to head should be, um...interesting!

Episode 21 S3X

Kevin and Scotty consider a surprising proposal from Chad And finally some Sarah action!

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

kevin got a good kiss

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Sarah turning up at work in the hot dress looking for Cal and then told he was a temp and had gone was funny

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

yes that was funny she didn't have him sign that contract

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Yes, definitely an interesting twist -- I was worried that they were going to start having problems between them, glad their marriage is still happy and intact, FOR NOW at least!

So, Kitty obviously has feelings for the Dad in the Park, do we think she's going to cheat on Robert or leave him?

Brothers & Sisters 3x22

Well this was an interesting episode Robert found out I'm glad he gave her a choice but i can't believe Kitty . Rebecca found out Ryan was up to tell Justin. it's going to be interesting but She also has shares

Just caught up on the last two episodes. I felt a little sorry for Robert in this episode. I do think that Kitty gave up too quickly on making her marriage work. It's definitely not easy and requires a lot of work, but then I know Robert was equallt to blame for putting his work first. I do think he was really trying in this episode but she was already emotionally attached to Alec (we have to start referring to him properly, lol!!)

I think they have just grown apart. Motherhood changed Kitty and her priorities are different. She wants to be with a family orientated man and Robert is too caught up in his career. But, she has to recognise that it was she who changed and not Robert.

I like Alec too though - Arrrgghhh not sure how I want this one to play out.

I believe Tommy will be back in the final episode. Only two more to go!

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

I agree Shinny, I'm sort of 50/50 on the Kitty-Robert-Alec triangle. On the one hand, I felt awful for Robert too, he really was trying., but on the other hand it's sort of a "too little too late" situation in many ways. That said, I don't really "believe" that she and Alec have such strong feelings for one another...I think it's just all been so rushed, it's her running to a family man, like you said, not so much that she's in love with him as she seemed to say to Robert.

I'm glad Rebecca has figured out Ryan is up to no good - and soon she will discover it's thanks to her own mother. I really don't like Ryan...and until he has any proof that his mother's suicide really was William's fault, he's acting based on completely factless evidence!
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 good comment 4-30-2009 08:28

I wonder what will happen to Kitty, if she's going to lose both Robert and Alec  like she did the previous time when she had her fiance and the news caster guy. People tend to repeat the same mistakes.

Reply 73#73 writemako's post

It's very possible - and I have to say, I think she would deserve it! She isn't being very wise, especially being a new mother. She should be thinking a little bit clearer!

Brothers & Sisters 3x23

Wow i didn't see Justin propose to Rebecca coming?

Kitty realise she's making a mistake but at least she broke it off and ask for a separation.

Thread