Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 studiojek's post

He made that suggestion but it's really him whether get rid of holly-he seem like working with her.

Brothers & Sisters 3x06

Wow another great episode i love fist fight between two brothers . i know nothing much happen but it's nice show to watch

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Ugh, boys are stupid! They couldn't even put things aside for one second for Justin's sake??!

I can't believe Robert left and lied about where he was going, but I'm glad he was happy about them finding out they were chosen for a baby.

Not much did happen this episode...I'm curious about how things are going to go wtih George and Ryan now that the news is out. Oh, and I am happy for the new exciting (and risky!) job possibility for Sarah!

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

Well that guys for you we deal with thing head on we are not woman

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Not only sexist but totally untrue!

With Rebbeca not being a siste rand her dating the younger brother does put a spin on things. I had a feeling they would do that but they didn't have to write in where she would become a new family member.

I do not like Holly she is really a witch trying to stir up drama instead of leaving things alone. Nora needs a boyfriend her dating made it seem like she was really able to move on from her husband dying.

Reply 21#21 minnieholly's post

can someone remind me what happen to Nora and Isaac?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

If I remember right Isaac had to move across the country for work and invited Nora but she decided not to and they broke up.

Episode 7

Well Nora plan back fire i knew they would find out about George But kitty question birth mother intention i saw coming she just can't be happy. but i do feel sorry for her because all she went through .

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I felt badly for her too but Kitty really needs to learn to control herself every once in a while - she's a lot like Nora in that way!!

I'm glad Justin and Rebecca are going so well, though I have a feeling they will be messing with that couple very soon.

I am so sick of Holly!!!!!! What could she have said to George?

Reply 25#25 studiojek's post

we need a baddie and it's Holly.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yes, but couldn't they make it someone else for a change!!? No, seriously - she was a 'baddie' in the first season too, but they also gave her a lighter, sweeter, funny side -- like her food fight with Nora! I just wish they wouldn't make her such a total, unlikable witch!

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

yeah but come on we love to hate her-trust me i'm more concerned about rebecca justin is going get hurt

Brothers & Sisters 3x08

this was a great episode, i honestly don't know where to start Justin setting up Sal on blind date with that annoying guy was funny and Kitty and Sarah hugging was nice touch. i think Scotty might right about Kevin he does like to be in control. All in all this been the most enjoyable episode to watch this season      

in 2 weeks :)

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Wow Paul was annoying! I'm happy Sol's seeing someone, I'm sure it won't take long before the whole Walker crew finds out about it.

I was glad Scotty and Kevin cleared things up - very cute that Kevin brought him to the bank =)

I hope Kitty and Robert get their baby soon!

Reply 31#31 studiojek's post

if you saw my promo on previous page you can tell kitty get a second chance

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I never watch the promos because I want to be surprised!!

Just caught up on the past few episodes. I really like Kevin and Scotty together, they make such a sweet couple. Besides, how could you not love Scotty!?

Do you remember ages ago (season 2 maybe) Saul bumped into this guy from his past who he'd had a semi fling with? I wonder will he be the guy he's seeing? Probably not, but just a thought.

As for Holly, I totally agree with you Studio. I liked it when they gave Holly a softer side. They made her more of a 3 dimensional character, now she's back to being 1 dimensional !! The bady !

Paul was hilarious. He just spoke his mind, regardless of the consequences. Quite funny actually !!

Reply 34#34 shinny's post

Funny yes, but I can see why Sol didn't want to date him haha!!

Thread