Thread
Printable Version

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Knock yourselves out with this general discussion thread.  Please make sure to label any spoilers.  Thank you.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 00:23 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Spoilers so be warned.

I first found this show boring but when rebecca turn up it get a lot more interesting and i like the ending to last episode of season 1 when all the family jump into the pool. They pick a good young actress to play her and she was fantastic. Anyone who watch Everwood would recognise her if you haven't than you wouldn't.

i liked all of them, especially the mom

i didn`t like the first episodes either, but after 4-5episodes i liked it very much. its drama and funny , like real world !!

I think it's a good show as well. Particularly I like Kitty. Liked her in Ally McBeal, and like her here as well.

I like most of the characters. I think perhaps the gay brother of the senator did a particularly good role, even if it was a small one.

Didn't really like the girl who plays Rebecca in Everwood (Emily Vandercamp or something), and she wasn't outstanding here eighter, IMO. (Wish they'd taken in Ephram from Everwood instead. He was good. ) But, she was ok.

is mathew rhys really gay?? hope not coz he is so dang cute! btw when will season 2 will be played at vip???

Brothers

So what did you think?

not a bad episode missed all the emotional stuff on this show so glad it's back

I really don't like Rebecca. I feel really bad for Sarah after watching the season 2 premiere. I really thought she and Joe could work it out. I also feel bad for Paige and Cooper.

In addition, all the brothers are really hot. And all of Kevin's ex-boyfriends and current boyfriend are hot as well..

I just recently started watching brothers and sisters and I think its fantastics, definetely one of the best shows on TV.

The second season is shaping up to be spectacular. I love how despite everything and all the messes that Kitty and her family concoct, Robert stands by her. He's a facinating character and I look forward to seeing futher development.

As for Justin, I think that he's in a place where he doesnt want help from anyone and feels guilty for what he has seen. I hope he recovers without too much emotion acarring.

I love Brothers and Sisters!

Season 1 already was awesome and as far as Season 2 goes till now, this promises to be one hell of a season.

What I am intrigued most by is the whole Justin storyline: I love the character of Justin and I am curious to see if he will be able to cope with the whole war issues.

And will Kitty and Robert really get married???

What will happen to Sarah and Joe: Will they be able to mend their marriage???

And will Kevin finally be happy with the man of his dreams?

Will Tommy and Julia get through all the dark patches they had been going through lately?

What will happen to the rest: Nora, Rebecca, Saul, Holly...

I love this show and I love this season so far...

sarah feilds

sometimes i think they overdo the whole "family" scenes. I was the oldest of 11 kids and it's just a bit unrealistic...on the bright side Justin Walker is HOT!!!

Reply #9 nmarkle_500's post

I was the oldest of 11 kids

Seriously?

I love this show, too - I am a new addict myself

I think that Sarah and Joe are over, which was sad at first but I think that considering he jumped back with his ex means he wasn't good for her anyway.

I really hope Kitty and Robert get married and are HAPPY, though every episode I have this feeling that something's just going to go terribly wrong. I hope not!

I also love the character of Justin and his storyline, and I hope he comes out ok and gets help. I like his friendship with Rebecca, too - she's definitely grown on me!

I have to say I love Brothers & Sisters. I was in Florida last year and caught the first few episodes. When I came back home I e-mailed Living TV to see if they were planning on airing it, which they didn't !! Thankfully C4 picked it up.

Doesn't Rob Lowe look great?

nmarkle_500 and I thought we were bad with 7 !!

Reply #11 shinny's post

hey, i'm one of 7 too, but 11, that's just wrong! yeah, the family scenes are a bit over the top but i'm guessing why they're attractive. no one wants to watch the boring, bickering, grudge-holding reality.
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I love Brothers & Sisters - I grew up in a family owned business, and can completely relate the show and family issues!  A family business brings in very complicated problems when you try to separate business and family time, which by the way totally doesn't work.  I have my dad, 2 uncles, an aunt, and 4 cousins working in the business.  We have dealt with 2 cousins almost being sued for sexual harassment (one that had an affair while his wife was pregnant and the other firing an employee after he wouldn't break up with his boyfriend to be with him), embezzlement within the family, harassment of employees because of jokes made about family members etc.  I was actually thinking about writing a book about it all, but decided I would be completely blackballed from the family.  So instead I just watch Brothers and Sisters and laugh to myself about how crazy families can be

I am a huge fan of Matthew Rhys and started to watch because of Kevin Walker. But by the end of the 2nd episode I was in love with the entire family. Adding Rob Lowe to the cast was a great idea. Sally Field is great actress and I love the scenes she has to do with Holly.

But my favorite character is still Kevin. Matthew is a talented actor and I can't wait for his new movie to come out in February (I believe), so I can finally see him in yet another character.

When will it be updated on here?

Season 2 is a little boring for me... I loved the first season and all the drama and the storylines between characters. I still like Brothers and Sisters though.

Thread