Thread
Printable Version

Logging on to VIP.TV

Logging on to VIP.TV

Is anyone else having problems logging on? The page opens but I can't sign in or click on anything and the page just freezes.
[ Last edited by Milks26 at 12-14-2016 09:03 ]

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

Something similar happened to me the other day as the blue banner refused to load on the home page but would load if I clicked on a show so it made it awkward to navigate the site trying to avoid the front page

It's working ok for me at the moment.

Still having problems

45 mins later

Okay, this is weird. I tried logging on to the site via google chrome and it worked. So, I guess internet explo was the problem

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 12-14-2016 16:11 ]

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

I think anyone using IE is going to need to switch. Someone else posted a video glitch the other day, and it turned out to be that IE was causing the problem.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

not loading

Yes, it's happening to me quite often in the last couple of weeks but today all of a sudden the shows stopped loading altogether. About half of the time the page won't load but when it does it's very slow and today the shows aren't loading. I hope this gets fixed immediately.

I tried to send a PM to lbjedward at 4:14 p.m. central time and it is not allowing the pm to send, the page is locking up then I get the message that the page stopped
[ Last edited by suzannasinister at 12-27-2016 16:16 ]
Things Change

Need to clarify

Upon re-reading my previous post I want to clarify that I watched several shows before they stopped loading. The only shows that did not load were the big bang theory season 5 episodes 19&20 and season 6 episode 1. The rest is accurate. I do not want to misrepresent the issue. Thanks Oh! and I'm using Chrome. I hope it's just a fluke that passes.
Things Change

Thread