Thread
Printable Version

Travelers (Showcase) General Discussion (Spoilers)

I have been hearing good things about this series the fact that it's very underrated .

i saw the first episode a month ago and wasn't blown away but i am going to watch full season today.

1x02 Protocal 6

Stopping anti matter explosion was impressive in short time but the other traveler there were suppose hand off the weapon die in transfer certainly put them in a difficult situation but having to go back to facility to disarm it was good outcome.

1x03 Aleksander

Going off mission to rescue a kidnapped boy was good result but there were warned about changing history

1x04 Hall

Helping another team certainly was interesting and seeing what it like doing what they do for years , they had no choice but turn on him he would changed the team and made them into killers.

1x05 Room 101

A very odd episode not quite sure what to make of it but not the best

1x06 Heilos

This is their main mission to stop astriod and amount of people needed was impressive it was huge scale operations

1x07 Protocol 5

After saving the world this was boring episode i skipped most of it but i knew they would get new mission at the end why else have them around?.

1x08 Donner

We find out what happens when you don't follow order or expose Travelers network you get overridden

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Yes you got it

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Who are you missing ?

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

What about the director ? Clearly he's a character i know we havn't met him but i feel that we have we just don't know who he is at this moment .

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

Nope you clearly weren't paying attention i was checking to see if you watch the show properly because some people missed the point about the director. The Director isn't a person it's a computer program remember what other programmer said you rebooted the director? . That tells you it's a computer program not a person.

The Director could be android in human form but we just don't know

Thread