Thread
Printable Version

Latest movie cost 5pts to watch

Latest movie cost 5pts to watch

We now know how much it will cost us watch movies on this site.

Edit: Title has been edited as it was misleading as older movie are free to watch 4 pages
[ Last edited by bala at 12-1-2016 21:17 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That was a forgone conclusion after the first update after the launch when they charged for the new movies by mistake and the fact there only 4 points on the other site is strange but not sure who is copying who when they all have exactly the same updates every time

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I was wondering about that it was exactly same update.

5 minute free preview is nice to decide whether it's worth watching

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I found some interesting free movies that i don't think were meant to be free since they are 2016 movies.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Now the free movies has ended I can get back to watching TV shows again

Other Site?

When you speak of the 'other site', are you referring to movieonline.cc?  And Codebreaker, is there a sister TV site to viptv? if so, is the layout any different (better) than viptv?

And one other question: several posts refer to the "HD" button. I have yet to find such a button on viptv, for either movies or tv shows.  I'm watching on a pc, if that makes a difference. 

Reply 6#6 mrtimdillenbeck's post

Quote:
Originally posted by mrtimdillenbeck at 12-2-2016 16:12 When you speak of the 'other site', are you referring to movieonline.cc?  And Codebreaker, is there a sister TV site to viptv? if so, is the layout any different (better) than viptv? And one othe ...

I'm pretty sure Jim is referring to movieonline.cc. We did have another TV site, not connected to the forum, but with the same log in info (I think) called tvfull.com. I'm currently on a tablet and got a 503 error - service unavailable - there, so I'm not sure if it's up anymore. Points were not transferable between the sites, but it's layout was similar to what viptv used to be.

As for the HD button, it doesn't show up until you actually start the view screen. I am including a screenshot which shows where it's located. Hopefully it works, and will prove helpful to you.

edit: I just checked tvfull.com on my laptop, and it seems to work just fine. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 12-4-2016 20:10 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

How long do I have to watch the movie?

I thought the TV shows have to be watched within 24 hours, it is the same for movies? I can't find the new FAQ. I ask because I bought two movies, watched a bit of both and haven't had time to finish. Thanks!

Reply 8#8 freyakahlo's post

We don't have a new FAQ section yet, but yes, you have 24 hours to watch movies on the initial points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread