26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

You might want to remove the Buy F$ from the forum and a movie discussion forum would be nice but what I have missed for years is the onlinegamesbar link that used to be at the top

As VIPTV was a site for TV shows shouldn't they be at the top with the films below

Reply 21#21 Findel's post

I think that's four sites including VIP that have the same daily updates and new showed added in exactly the same order has got to be more than a coincidence

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The notification when one of your shows has been updated is a nice touch and the fact each link changes colour once watched saves the need for a viewing log

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The only other site that looks like is linked to VIP that has a forum and also has a movie discussion thread but sadly no one has posted in it for over a year which would be tragic if this went that was as this is better than any episode log especially if you have missed a season or two

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I think your talking about the movie site using MGS but the site I'm talking about is both and charges 3 points along with the first 3 episodes of every season being free, funny just like VIP now

I have now tried watching films on my desktop computer, my android smart phone, my android tablet and my LG smart TV all at full screen but the TV is the only one with the flickering video bar so three out of four isn't bad for a new site

Reply 61#61 orgin's post

While you wait you could check this weeks TV schedule as I have being filling in the secret missing numbers

Reply 65#65 mrtimdillenbeck's post

" - P next to each other does that so remove the " or space them out [ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-27-2016 10:02 ]

Reply 65#65 mrtimdillenbeck's post

The strange coding has made that hard so you need to put the P back and remove this titter . gif

Reply 68#68 Findel's post

To be honest I never had a problem watching the old site on my phone, tablet or smart TV but he should of gone the app route for mobile users and left the desktop site along and the fact I'm sure he already has other sites showing films why add the here as it's always been viptv not vipmovie

Reply 70#70 Findel's post

He's been doing that for year and still has two all-rounder sites like the new VIPTV and one that has a desktop and mobile version like the old VIPTV so by doing the upgrade he has just lost the mobile version here

Reply 72#72 Findel's post

Check your PM

Reply 77#77 banlron's post

Use this weeks TV schedule while you wait as that has yesterdays update

Quote:
Updated by lbjedward: 
Forum will not show on viptv.net any more due that it's not compatible for mobile use.  Black skin is in the plan

How is the forum not compatible for mobile when I have been using my Samsung for over a year to check in while I'm out and about

Reply 104#104 bala's post

The fact he hasn't been on the forum since the 2-11 I guess our thoughts and suggestions are falling on death ears

Reply 104#104 bala's post

At the rate VIP is going I think he's going to loose more than half his viewers by Christmas or at least when they have used their points and the fact it's been five weeks and only one thing has been fixed is disappointing, missing to post updated episodes like Citizen Khan which has had only one posted update but has three episodes in the current season is frustrating especially when the update list is one of the most important things members miss and want back [ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-26-2016 19:47 ]

Reply 110#110 bala's post

The fact he said they are working on a app he should of developed that first and left the old site as it was but I'm guessing he's left the app idea to late to catch up

Reply 116#116 mrtimdillenbeck's post

He has been on since I posted that and there is still a sister site dedicated to TV only which is now getting updated first but not by much as it's still in the afternoon

VIP using firefox

As of today VIP will not fully load on my Vista operating system computer which is frustrating as it's missing the blue manner where you log in and with Chrome not being updated on vista I'm starting to think it's time to go elsewhere for my shows

26 12
Thread