Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

Update

1 - I too prefer the old dark backgroud as I have light sensitive eyes and my son has visual dyslexia and we both found it less stressful on the eyes, also it looks like an apple app now. 

2 - Is there an option to view the page as pictures/thumbnails as the list of names means nothing to me, having to select each one to see what the visual is can be a bit time consuming. 

3 - The option to view the movie titles in release date order, as I never know what I want to watch but if I can see the latest releases without searching a name.

4 - An auto play option, I like to watch my series in bulk so I may have about four episodes to watch or complete seasons if starting from scratch, is there a way to have an episode play automatically after one has ended?
[ Last edited by mytai at 10-21-2016 07:11 ]

Can't tell what episode I watched

I'm currently watching Luke Cae and I have found that I am selecting the same episode as there is no way at the moment to tell which one I have just watched, the episode title is not showing like it did previously. Can that be looked into please.

Viewing status

Can you put the viewing status back onto the front screen, I always by a 30 day pass and it expired but my son didn't realise and he used up points that were sitting on the account. Please put this back across the top of the front screen. Can you put TV shows as the main page as the movies is a secondary service you are now providing. Lastly, can't we just go back to the old style? Pretty please!? LOL!

Buying Points

Can there be an empty option added so that we can top up by an amount not stated on the site, I don't like that we can only purchase the amounts that ae stated, I may not have enough money to buy those amounts, or as it is at the moment I have points on there already and I just want to buy the difference in credits to get a 30 day pass. I have 105 points, but I can only buy 100, 220, 600 or 1300, in order for me to get to 330 points for the 30 day pass I am forced to buy a 220 & 100 point options which still leaves me with 95 points when I get the pass and I'll end up doing the same when I purchase another pass. Whereas before I could just put in an aomunt I wanted to pay to cover the top up amounts, am I making sense? Also why are my paylogs only showing from 2008 - 2014? I would've thought that this period whould have been deleted and the most recent would show. Someone let me know if I am missing something please?

Thread