Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback, lbjedward.
1. On the previous site it was easy to do a search when looking at Viewing Logs. So I could see very easily what episode I was up to on any show I had watched. This is not available on the current site. Can this be reinstated please?

2. Also in Viewing Logs, we could download all the episode names/numbers watched into an Excel spreadsheet to keep track. This is now not available on the new site. Can it also be reinstated please?

3. On the TV homepage, the list of recently added episodes does not show the season and episode numer and name. Can this also be added back onto the new site?

4. There is no link on the new site to this Forum. Can we have this added back in please?

5. My preference is for the black background like the old site.

Thank you.

Are we still able to buy points using Amazon gift card method? as per this link: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Replied by lbjedward: Yes, it always is in effect to offer a more option for members to choose. But we will credit you pts from now.

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

"3) On the TV tab itself it should list the TV shows that have just aired in a similar panel/box as the "TV Ranking". Personally, I think the "latest shows updated" is more important than the ranking, for TV shows. " I agree there's no need for the TV Ranking.

Free TV Show List

There is a link to list showing free Movies but there is no link to a list or page that shows free TV Series. Can this be added in please?

Viewing Logs

Hello Just one thing I hope can be changed. When I pause a video and then then resume play this is logged onto my viewing log. It is clogging up the Viewing log page and is unnecessary. Can this be changed so that the episode does not get logged whener it is paused and then resumed? thank you.

What is it with the new video player? I play an episode and pause it (to go off to answer the phone, for example) and when I get back, maybe 20 minutes later, the player has an error message. This new player seems very unstable and the error message is "file not found". Can it be fixed, please?

Thread