136 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Points awards activity: post your suggestions and advices for new site here

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

How the hell are you still running vista that would crash by now ? I didn't think anyone still used Vista I am having same issue with blue banner but for some reason it appear when i load an episode

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I'm having to use the back-door so to speak like via the updates and then navigate VIP that way or just use a mobile device but doing these new discussions is ten times harder to do

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

Without you no-one would do discussion topic i gave up few years back because i would rather watch tv shows.

Reply 123#123 bala's post

Looks like today's update has fixed whatever problem I had yesterday

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Good to hear

Look like we get used late updates It's not bad during Christmas since hardly any new show on but they really add more movies to this site since i finding movies not on this site but are available on other movie apps. I can't talk about other site but i can certainly compare them.

Reply 126#126 bala's post

As nobody has been awarded points for their suggestions in the last two months I'm guessing their no good and we need better suggestions but then again he needs to visit the forum more of is it because you can post on VIP he's not bothering with this site, as for the app mentioned in the first post it will have to be awesome to match what's available now like the one I use you don't need viewing history as every episode you have watched changes colour so you can see at a glance where you got too

Is there any chance you could go back to the old site format - I absolutely hate this - viewing logs are all messed up. I can see the last 2 - 3 things I viewed as they are posted about 10 times each.

Reply 128#128 findun's post

don't think they will if amount of people on here have been complaining for the past 2 months nothing has changed

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

They have time to make a christmas theme, but not to fix any of the problems....

Reply 130#130 orgin's post

I was thinking the same thing but when you check his post he hasn't logged on since 22/11/2016 what do we expect

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

it's easier to make a Christmas theme than fix problems on site

Reply 132#132 bala's post

If adding the Christmas and the New Year offer on a separate page was so easy then returning the more opposition on the daily updates should be just as easy and I'm sure changing the colour would also be easy but I guess that's not going to happen ether

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

Lack of information is very disappointing Is there even a point in commenting on here ?

There done small change putting episode number and title next to the episode update list

Reply 135#135 bala's post

The more option is nice but it's not accurate as they randomly miss shows from the update like Travelers 1x12 and Shooter 1x07 [ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-29-2016 12:29 ]

136 1234567
Thread